LBs can be total dicks

I recently started seeing a gg who I've known for a while. She is well aware of my extra-curricular activities. She's kind, friendly, and very open minded. Since the majority of my friends here spend most of their time in lb bars it's only natural that we end up in a lb bar most nights and have a couple hanging out with our group. Her past experiences with lbs weren't always positive and I was really advocating on behalf of the third gender suggesting lbs in general are a great group of people. To my disappointment we keep having less than pleasant encounters where the lbs are rude towards her or me which is something I never expected. I had one lb in marine complaining why am I bringing a gg to “their table” while we were partying over a couple of bottles that me and my friends bought. While I was really glad to see a nonjudgmental gg (my girl) enjoying herself with my friends, guys and lbs, in full view of her friends and thought she was setting a good example, turns out the lb didn't share my view. Another day, at the market, walking past a group of lbs who know me from the bars (admittedly not my friends), I greeted them to which they replied with a slur in thai that translates something like 'go sleep there'. Obviously it was aimed at my girl but did they really think I wouldn't ask what it meant? We had two more similar incidents over the past couple of days where lbs were vocal about my past encounters with lbs trying to diss my girl. This really makes it hard for me to keep advocating on behalf of the lbs. I am well aware what this town is like (hookerville), most lbs' socioeconomic background, and I'm a pretty hardened monger to boot, still this caught me by surprise. It is very clear that the lbs are a lot more confrontational, disrespecting and vocal. Non of the ggs I've been with ever did anything like that when seeing me with another girl (or lb). Not to my face, and definitely not in front of my date. I guess they didn't have the balls to do it... Joking aside I am sad to say that I can see how easy it would be to generalize and buy into the stereotypes cast upon them.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, 360 said:

we keep having less than pleasant encounters where the lbs are rude towards her or me which is something I never expected

Haven't heard this one before.  It's not something that I would expect either.

Most of my experiences in "mixed company" didn't involve players who switched teams so to speak.  Guess it's OK by their standards if a str8 mate brings a GG date to let's say your group at a morlam, but if it's a guy they know from the scene then I reckon they somehow feel disrespected.  Of course, they're the ones who are being rude.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, sustra2 said:

Did you meet them at Rotary Club or in Pattaya or Bkk sucking 10 cocks a day?

Back in Farangland, rude behavior is expected from sex workers sucking 10 cocks per day.   Unless they're involved with the Rotary Club.  :biggrin:  But what so many of us love about Thailand, is not just that we're getting cheap sex from ladyboys more attractive than at home, but also that for the most part the ladyboys have good attitudes.  So many ladyboys I've met are genuinely sweet, actually much nicer than farang women.

So the shocker is when ladyboys who we've always got along with well, that we'e known for years, all of a sudden start acting out over something that seems inconsequential to us.

So if it's just one ladyboy who is being rude, then chalk it up to a bad day.  But when it is happening over and over again with ladyboys who've been friendly over the GG issue it's both perplexing and disturbing.so much so that we might have to change drinking venues when out with a lady.

• Upvote 3

A ladyboy friend once told me that the reason she hates seeing customers go with a gg is because she knows that it's the one thing she can't compete with. It's pure jealousy (her own words). She works hard to be the sexiest most fun 'girl' and in walks that naturally born pussy bearing cunt and effortlessly wins the battle... Pdogg nailed it, what surprised me was the negative attitude from people who I've never wronged and have no vested interest. They just choose to hate it. It's worth mentioning that there are a good few lbs who are real sweethearts. To name two Apple and Emmy from Sensations went out of their way to welcome her and kept her company with no lady drinks being offered or requested. I will most likely forget the bad ones in a couple of weeks time but I'll always remember the kind ones.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 360 said:

I will most likely forget the bad ones in a couple of weeks time but I'll always remember the kind ones.

I think in life in general we tend to be affected more by one negative comment than 100 positive ones. Some ladyboys do appear to have issues with known ladyboy lovers going with GGs.  I remember years back a ladyboy who liked my brother getting animated when she saw him with a GG.  A day or so later she said to me 'your brother like monkey' while flicking her hair in that famous dismissive way.mutley.gif

• Upvote 3

Though they may not show it outwardly, many Thai ladyboy are insecure about their attractiveness to guys, and ability to pass. Something that many lb lovers forget, is that long term relationship with lbs and Thai guys are rare because they cannot have children - so if an lb is with a Thai guy - it will be quite rare, unless she is a mia noi (mistress) - which is an insecure relationship. This also affects their thinking about relationships with non-Thai guys - no way to bear children - not likely to have a long term relationship. 

It is not a surprise when some lbs would show emotions like jealousy and possessiveness when a customer is seen with gg bar girls, or gf.

• Upvote 3

Without wanting to blow too much sunshine up you arse brother 360, for fear you will never let me forget it; you are a damn nice guy. Generous, caring, fun loving and an all round nice guy. Add the fact you live there, and the LB's look at you as a potential long term boyfriend, repeat customer, or maybe more. So jealousy has taken hold, because as you say, a natural girl has something they will never have - that is, she is something they have strived their entire lives to be. Many LB's will fancy their chances stealing you away from another LB, but not so much with a GG. I remember a BM here who used to live above La Bamba, when he took a LB from another bar back to his room, there were no issues. But Nok used to go mad when he brought back a GG. Go figure.:fool:

Edited by ciobha
  • Upvote 3

Interesting tale.  It doesn't surprise me but it's a nice reminder of the mentality of some of these lbs.  

I rarely take an lb to a place I know I'll meet one I've fucked before.  In the past I've had experiences of horrid little cunts trying to spoil my night when they saw me with another hooker.  And occasionally they did spoil it.

• Upvote 3