Dominican Republic

Hey Guys,

Still struggling to pay my kids college bills, so my travel and ladyboy adventures have been non-existent.  But the D.R. is in my budget, and wondering there was any intel. Did a search of gay D.R., and lots CD/s and TS girls for carnival type event pictures came back.  Just curious.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, RandiUno2 said:

Still struggling to pay my kids college bills, so my travel and ladyboy adventures have been non-existent.  But the D.R. is in my budget,

Hi Randi, Don't know much about the DR. I probably should have made it there when it was an easy flight from New York.

But if you prefer Asia and it's all about the money, flights are cheaper than ever out of LAX. Picking some mid week departures in September at random from LAX to Manila, I came up with $528 roundtrip which can't be much more than to the DR. I assuming that the asking price of the ladyboys in the DR has got to be higher than the 700 pisos in Angeles City.

So you might want to check out Skyscanner on Asia Hotel and Travel:

Click for Skyscanner on Asia Hotel and Travel

• 3 weeks later...

Hey PDogg,

Long time. Hope you are doing well.  Yes, i saw there were really low fall fairs to S.E. Asia.  Trying to put a trip on my calendar this year.  Wish I was smarter in you my youth and what my mom suggested and got a government job. I could be planning to retire on Cebu by now!!!

• 3 months later...

I've been on a couple of GG mongering trips to the DR going back two to three years ago, both times in the Puerto Plata/Sousa region. While my time was spent concentrating on some dark skinned Haitian beauties, I couldn't help but notice there were a couple of Latino tansexuals available each night around the same small circuits of bars in downtown Sousa where I was predominantly hunting the slim dark oak.

Very early days of their transition, more the fem boy types and always alone. To be honest it was quite surprising to see them there expecting to attract punters from what is predominantly groups of macho dark skinned American guys seeking the girls with the big bundas. No competition to me, my target was always slim girls with small arses.

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...