On the Road to Sihanoukville

bumblebee

Now, I gotta say, I'm curious about this collection of ladyboys... My percentage of attraction ratio is unusually high. And they do seem surprisingly polished (save for, perhaps, the one I'm guessing was BB's amore-du-jour :D ) for what I would have expected...

Can we get a little more intel on this band of merry lasses...?

Now, I gotta say, I'm curious about this collection of ladyboys... My percentage of attraction ratio is unusually high. And they do seem surprisingly polished (save for, perhaps, the one I'm guessing was BB's amore-du-jour :D ) for what I would have expected...

Can we get a little more intel on this band of merry lasses...?

Most of them work in various mixed bars over on Victory Hill. It's about a 7 to 8 minute ride in a tuk tuk. Cannot recall many of the names, maybe our man on the ground remembers.

Most of them work in various mixed bars over on Victory Hill. It's about a 7 to 8 minute ride in a tuk tuk. Cannot recall many of the names, maybe our man on the ground remembers.

So, it was sort of an all-star team then, forming to compete with another all-star team...? :aggressive: I guess I'm most interested in disposition, as compared/contrasted to ladyboys in Thailand...

So, it was sort of an all-star team then, forming to compete with another all-star team...? :aggressive: I guess I'm most interested in disposition, as compared/contrasted to ladyboys in Thailand...

Let's just say there was a hunger on their behalf, they seldom get blatant LB loves in those parts I reckon.

The all star analogy is spot on bro. And when the power forward of the barang team goes one on one with the shooting guard of Team Ladyboy it's a slam dunk for sure.

Not sure if four barangs all interested in ladboys ever arrived in Sihanoukville on the same day before, so this was a historical occasion and a rare opportunity for the ladyboys.

I have no idea of how they perform in the sack, I am just as boring in Cambo as I am in the LOS, but just from hanging out in my chess bar, I have had casual conversations with some of these girls as Snooky is a small place. Attitudes seem good. No superstar attitudes; the ladyboys just try to blend in either at their bars or in the wee hours at JJs.

You've seen a pic of the urinal at that joint. It's a backpacker joint and a place for those on the right side of 40 to meet Eurobabes. But Khmer freelancers hang out there too therefore the guys are less desprate and the girls can't play as hard to get as they might otherwise.

Snooky is a silicone free zone, and I get the impression relatively hormone free too.

Thailand has a great support network for ladyboys which Cambodia lacks. So my guess is that the marginal ones just stay boys in Cambodia.

The young looking stunner in the pics is Nita who works at Mosquito Bar. The one sticking out her tongue is Sara who works at Dragonfly Bar. Her English is good, she is fun and upbeat, and she is looking better than ever in these pics.

Snooky is worth a visit but don't get in a moto accident as there are no hospitals. I have a toothache and if it gets worse will have to go to Phnom Penh for a trustworthy dentist.

The all star analogy is spot on bro.......

Interesting and informative post, PD -- thank you!

You know, I was pretty torn about not joining our band of merry pranksters on this adventure, but certain things needed to be taken care of back in LOS.

I've been to Phnom Penh, and at that time, my experience was not one of seeing the good side of it. Snooky, however, is sounding more my cup of tea (minus the transportation to and fro -- any chance of a ferry directly from Patts? -- that would be awesome!)...

Not that any of you would have any first-hand knowledge of course, but as I've heard some of the cost ratios (fiddy cent beers, etc.), might you have heard in the wind what a nice present for a lady might be, after spending a little time getting to know her...?

PS -- I have correctly identified "The Shitter", as confidentially confirmed by the offending party. It was a simple matter of process of elimination, really ... :search: :D

PPS -- Sorry about the toothache, dude...

• 4 weeks later...

WARNING: For those of you of a weak disposition, or who may be eating I would advise to think twice before reading on.

"Let's get outta here, let's get out here" was the chant of, and in fairness I'll not mention which one of us it was, to spare his blushes. The security guard from JJs is after me, I am banned from the place.

He goes on to recall how, on feeling a movement down below, he knew he had about 2 minutes to make it to porcelain safety. As he approaches JJs, he asks where is the toilet, but the girl ushers him into the male urinals, and by now it was way to later to leave. He locks the door, drops the slacks, turns around, bends over and aims as best he can into the pisser.SPLATTER!!.

The urinal fills up immediately and the walls get a fair share of it also by all accounts. In his blind panic to cover up the mess, he reaches into the bowl to remove any blockage and surfaces with some half limes, he tries to push the pagan pile into the pipes, but it was finger in the dyke time.

He hears people knocking to enter, the door would not be locked usually, and in his rush, turns to where the sink would normally be, but no dice, and with quite soiled hands, grabs his britches, pulls them up and and fumbles to look presentable.

He charges towards the door, and shouts at the gathering line, as he pushes his way past "keep away" and the last thing he hears is some unfortunate screaming "Oh my god" The security guard spots him and that's a few moments before he arrives back to where the others are drinking.

*In the interests of research, I went back the next day to see the scene of the crime.

YEAOWWWWWWWWW!

I don't know how to type the sounds of a man howling with laughter so forgive my pitiful attempt. I even managed to scare BOTH cats under the bed with the uproar.

One of the funniest anecdotes of 2011. More!

YEAOWWWWWWWWW!

I don't know how to type the sounds of a man howling with laughter so forgive my pitiful attempt. I even managed to scare BOTH cats under the bed with the uproar.

One of the funniest anecdotes of 2011. More!

It had me crying and stamping my feet with laughter the first, second... time I heard it also. :yahoo:

It had me crying and stamping my feet with laughter the first, second... time I heard it also. :yahoo:

Hearing it from the horse's mouth had me ROTFLAO.

Lots of things a re witty, or amusing, or funny but this one just had everyone convulsed in laughter. So BB might be hearing it for the third time as I'm hearing it the first, so the guy hearing it the first time is on the floor and the laughter becomes contagious. :yahoo::crazy:8P

A great read. A roadtrip in the Hunter S. Thompson style. Powers of example you are...

I have been living like a choir boy for so many years now...but I have fond memories of the good old days. However, my good old days never took place in Asia and they never involved ladyboys!

Nice reporting BB!

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

A great read. A roadtrip in the Hunter S. Thompson style. Powers of example you are...

I have been living like a choir boy for so many years now...but I have fond memories of the good old days. However, my good old days never took place in Asia and they never involved ladyboys!

Nice reporting BB!

“Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

But man, you gotta be careful with the ether. There's nothing more dangerous than a 300 pound Samoan in the depths of an ether binge.

- was that even close? That's from memory and I think I'm pretty near the mark. One of my favorites books in High School and used to read it again every 3 or 4 years. Been a few years now. Time for a Thompson binge mayhaps?

I learned a lot about road trips from that book (perhaps too much :wacko: ) Now available in Kindle and Quicklet editions :unsure:

Here's the quote...sans 300 pound Samoan

“The trunk of the car looked like a mobile police narcotics lab. We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers . . . and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls . . . Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.”

― Hunter S. Thompson

Sorry BB, back to you...

• Upvote 1

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. Out of nowhere, the femboy hitchiker appeared.

F&L in LV is one of my favorite books also. Read it many times. It inspired me and my buddies to do mescaline at Disney World, seemed like a good idea at the time.

Welcome back Rocky and Guy! :drinks:

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest JustSumGai

More to come BT,it was an eventful day/night.

Can't wait :)

DAMN BB, you was in Cambodia at the same time *I* was, Dammit. I found ladyboys aplenty in Pursat :p

Maybe find my pics of the Christmas Day Khmer wedding mine took me to. LOL

Good to see you have RETURNED.