Read This Its Important

Bartman

I am Bart I don't post much I am writing this from my hotel room late at night from Ko Phukett (Patong) excuse my spelling. My ass hurts and my wallet in a lot thinner. "Well ya that is how it should be when your running around with  ladyboys" you say. Well the pain in the ass and lack of money is not because of THAT. Here is the story and what I did about it so if it happens to you this info could save your life. Sometimes I take it up the ass from ladyboys ( not from guys that would make me a homo haha 555)  I have been a regular to Thailand at least once a year for 17 years and a ladyboy fan for longer than that. Its been a few years from the last time I got fucked and tonight a ladyboy tried to fuck me wiith a condom on but its been so long I just could not. So I am on top of her she is face  up and we are messing around she does not have a condom on now. With me riding her she real slowly  over a time of about 10 min works her dick about a inch in then pulls out and tries again with a condom on no luck at  getting in this time . She jacks off and all is good but I notice blood on the bed I check and yep its me from my ass. Not a whole lot but its blood and she was in me with out a condom. Here is what I did and I want everyone to know about it  (some might know about it .) After she leaves I get on the computer and find out the is a drug called PEP (post exposer something) anyway you can go to a medical  care facility get treated and it helps prevent HIV its not 100 percent and needs to be done with in 72 hours and best to be done within 24 hours. I am not going to get into all the details you can google it. I went to a place called the Tourist Clinic here in phukett. In and out in no time. Got a shot (that's why my ass hurts hurts ) and also preventive medis for herpes and goarrea  13500 bhat (that is why my wallet is lighter). Its not 100 percent but I wanted everyone to know about this in case it happens to you.         

• Upvote 4

Bartman - sorry to hear about your ass being sore and your wallet lighter due to a less than enjoyable encounter.

PEP - means post exposure prophylaxis. It is not just one drug it's a combination of 3 different antiviral drugs this link has more information: World Health Organization PEP

The shot you received was the one for gonorrhea/syphilis. Thanks for sharing important information!

• Upvote 2

Welcome back Bartman but wish it was under a more pleasant circumstance.

Thanks for heads up that this treatment is indeed available in Thailand. Worth every penny IMO.

I am curious if you experience unpleasant side effects from the shot.  Of course, even if the side effects aren't pleasant, the peace of mind is well worth it.

Hi, as for side effects from the shot, just a sore ass for about at day. The total number of pills tho....is 7 plus another 4 the first day so a total of 11 pills the first day plus I am taking 4 amoxcilln a day for a dental procedure ( really I had 15 pills)  and I did get sick, for the next month its seven a day total (plus 4 amoxicillin not related to the HIV thing) . The hiv pill is just one a day. I just wamt everyone to know so if it happens to them they CAN do something. Its not 100 percent buttttttt.....

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the helpful info Bartman, I am sure many appreciate having a fall back plan if things go bad during an encounter.  I remember a guy years ago telling me there was a drug to take that sounds similar to the one you describe, likely the same one but I forgot the name as soon as he told me.  

Also just to add, if u have a ladyboy cum in your mouth and u have brushed your teeth, to freshen up, and broken the skin there is a risk too as I believe hiv is in sperm and blood, and can get into your system via your gums.

Something that may not be thought off.   

• Upvote 3