Do p4p ladyboys have a shelf life?

Stroker

There are some ladyboys in their 30s who are favorites of some members here. They tend to be the exception and most LBs we encounter are generally in their late teens to mid 20s.   So is there something sad about seeing an LB still selling her wares in relatively advancing years, ie she should have made enough to start some type of business however small and get out of the scene or is it a case boom boom till you drop if you are having fun.

21 minutes ago, Stroker said:

There are some ladyboys in their 30s who are favorites of some members here. They tend to be the exception and most LBs we encounter are generally in their late teens to mid 20s.   So is there something sad about seeing an LB still selling her wares in relatively advancing years, ie she should have made enough to start some type of business however small and get out of the scene or is it a case boom boom till you drop if you are having fun.

I find it kind of sad but as long as they are playing safe and having fun 

there is this hairdresser shop in front of my house in italy,  managed by 1 ladyboy.....now...i have never been there but as my barber's shop will close next month i will give it a try. She is blonde, classy, beautiful...clearly from a well educated family. I just remember her a few years ago in a discoteque dancing. I have no idea if she opened the shop with the money earned as a ....or maybe a sponsor or a help from the family. What i know is that the place is crowded all the time. I meet her sometimes at 7/11...i go there to buy cigarettes at 7.45 p.m....when i know she has just closed the shop..wow!!!!

My lb in Thailand ( 25 years old ) bought a bag, an expensive one ( with my money ) and now complaining she has no money to pay rent.....i told her to stick the bag up her ass...she got angry and now she has a thaifriendly ad......

I think it is a matter of brain.....Some can do it...some others simply do not have an efficient brain to pull through......

sad to think she could have paid the rent....and at the same time sad to think she will spread her butthole tonight...and cash half the rent.....i am going to pub to have a couple of beers...cheers

• Upvote 3

I've met lots of ageing ladyboys who would jump in the sack at the drop of a hat.  What we need to remember is they ain't female.  They don't have a biological clock ticking.  They were horny young men who turned into horny old men - just like us.

They're a slave to their sexual desires - just like us.  

If they want money to get fucked when they're middle aged, good luck.  I ain't got any sympathy for them though.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Jimslim said:

I really admire the ones who have been around for ages yet still have a lovely attitude 

It takes a unique person for that I reckon  

Om being a prime example  of that especially considering  the soi  that she has worked on  the whole time 

On 6/19/2016 at 6:11 PM, redrock said:

What we need to remember is they ain't female.  They don't have a biological clock ticking.  They were horny young men who turned into horny old men - just like us.

Good point RR and something that perhaps gets lost on some guys.104.gif

• Upvote 1

All I can add to this BB is that I am just delighted that I don't appear to have a shelf life myself.

Every time I wander around the soi's of pattaya I still turn heads and have both lb's and gg's calling out to me in order to try and snag these boyish Scottish good looks :)

• Upvote 1

I must be the odd one out here ,I dont mind the 25 to 45 age bracket . For me the 18 to 24 can be a bit scatter brainy and I do get worn out pretty quick  these days so the older ones seem better as I get older. But some how I still come across as a dirty old man to the young ones. And lets face it young or old I have never seen one Ladyboy knock back some cash. I just wonder some times if they were honest what the preferred age of a customer was.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

. But some how I still come across as a dirty old man to the young ones. And lets face it young or old I have never seen one Ladyboy knock back some cash. I just wonder some times if they were honest what the preferred age of a customer was.  

A very very well known ladyboy I went with on my last trip told me she had had a 65 year old boyfriend and the age difference (she is 23) did not concern her in the slightest, she also mentioned him a couple of other times when I was chatting with her in the bar she works, she said she prefers the older guy and I had no reason to doubt her 

• Upvote 2

Yes I have heard that there is the perception amongst Thais (LBs and GGs) that older guys are more financially  stable and less likely  to be buttafly so are preferred  as  boyfriends/sponsors  but I still think they would  almost always prefer a younger,  fitter more hansum  man for just St or Lt sex 

• Upvote 1