Banged in Bangkok

Georgey

Well I finally made it to Bangkok and checked into the Woraburi Sukhumvit (Thanks for the recommendation). I had pre-arranged to meet the incredibly sexy Nikki/Myx a few days previous so you can imagine my eagerness for the evening to arrive. She turned up as arranged and three things struck me immediately, how so much sexier for real she was compared to photos, how tall she was and what amazing breasts she had. Being the gentleman that I am (Yes, I kept a straight face when i said that....just) I wont go into too many details other than to say that I finally got my ass fucked and being the sweety that she is, she insisted that I return the favour....how could i refuse. She knew I was a first timer so was very supportive and considerate of that fact but she was also very encouraging.

Apart from the sex side, I would like to say how genuine she is, easy going, great to talk to before, during and after and how trustworthy she is. Not once did I have to worry about safety, things going missing, being scammed etc......she was a total dream.

She is in Bangkok for a while now so I would heartily, or should that be arse-ily recommend anyone giving her a call. All in all, I don't think I could have chosen a better LB for my first time. I have suggested she make a return to here to say hi, she seemed very keen on the idea so watch this space.

For anyone interested, her contact details are still on the interview page, I would get them but I am sure you can appreciate, I am a little tied :lazy::lazy::lazy:

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Georgey said:

Apart from the sex side, I would like to say how genuine she is, easy going, great to talk to before, during and after and how trustworthy she is. Not once did I have to worry about safety, things going missing, being scammed etc......she was a total dream.

For anyone interested, her contact details are still on the interview page, I would get them but I am sure you can appreciate, I am a little tied :lazy::lazy::lazy:

I know Nikki is a bit of a dominatrix but she left you like that? bad girl :biggrin:

Thanx for keeping us up to date Georgey and hope you like the Woraburi 

Looks like you have had a great start to your trip and I totally agree that Nikki/Myx would have been the perfect partner to lose your Cherry with,  her being a Flipper (speaking great English) and a genuinely nice person you could not go wrong B)

• Upvote 1

Glad to hear you had a good time Georgey!   :yahoo:

Know you're on a tight budget so no need to pay any barfines.

From 10PM until about 4AM there should be plenty of ladyboy freelancers on Soi 4.

Suggest you don't ask them how much.

Just say hi, ask her name, figure out in about 15 seconds if you want her.  If you do, say 700 baht (jet roi baht is better but u don't want to make a mistake in Thai). Most will say OK.

And then you're off for more fucking and sucking at the Woraburi!  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SiamSam said:

Good for you Georgey. Sounds like a great inauguration. Welcome to the big leagues. However you do realize your life now will be forever changed and you're totally fucked (so to speak).  :biggrin:

Yeah, not sure I am going to find many lookers back on Blighty

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

I know Nikki is a bit of a dominatrix but she left you like that? bad girl :biggrin:

Thanx for keeping us up to date Georgey and hope you like the Woraburi 

Looks like you have had a great start to your trip and I totally agree that Nikki/Myx would have been the perfect partner to lose your Cherry with,  her being a Flipper (speaking great English) and a genuinely nice person you could not go wrong B)

Maybe I meant tired but tied would work well :)

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Glad to hear you had a good time Georgey!   :yahoo:

Know you're on a tight budget so no need to pay any barfines.

From 10PM until about 4AM there should be plenty of ladyboy freelancers on Soi 4.

Suggest you don't ask them how much.

Just say hi, ask her name, figure out in about 15 seconds if you want her.  If you do, say 700 baht (jet roi baht is better but u don't want to make a mistake in Thai). Most will say OK.

And then you're off for more fucking and sucking at the Woraburi!  :biggrin:

Thanks for the tip, couple more days here and hopefully Pattaya in a week or so 

On 6/2/2016 at 9:45 PM, Sylvester said:

By the way, only homos take it up the bum. :homoswitch: :biggrin:

Yep, fookin arse bandits!! You would never hear of Big Tel, Dukey or myself doing anything as gay as that.:acute:

Great start Georgey, thanks for sharing with us. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip. BTW, when you get to Pattaya, seeing as your pretty new at taking it up the wrong un', I would recommend you try Little Nancy from La Bamba  bar to continue your training. She has a nice small but adequate size, is gentle, totally non aggressive, and will make sure it's comfortable for you.:good:

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, ciobha said:

BTW, when you get to Pattaya, seeing as your pretty knew at taking it up the wrong un', I would recommend you try Little Nancy from La Bamba  bar to continue your training. She has a nice small but adequate size, is gentle, totally non aggressive, and will make sure it's comfortable for you.:good:

555. That's a good one.

Don't listen to him Georgey. Nancy of LaBamba has perhaps the BIGGEST tool in Pattaya and she will bonk the shit out of you and gag you with it. This is what I have heard, anyway. :rolleye0012:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 5:51 PM, Georgey said:

Haha, you guys....where do i get a T shirt made that says "Only Homos take it up the bum"?

You can have it printed at a shop adjacent to the Tuesday market in Pattaya, they can also print a pic of your bum if you have one. Will cost around Baht 350. You will be easy to recognise from the bars around the market.:drinks:

• Upvote 2