Ploy....huge and fresh as ever...

Juri

Ploy now since years around just want me to post some recent pics give us guy's a chance to meet her, cause she is not in any social networks or dating-sites present......

nothing to explain about her atittudes, still (too) huge, fresh and easy going... 

only under  +66 620602315 or local 0620602315

ploy (1) (Large).JPG

ploy (2) (Large).JPG

ploy (8) (Large).JPG

ploy (12) (Large).JPG

ploy (13) (Large).JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

she stay in pattaya, regular in a small bar at soi 8 close to 2nd road.....but now rainy season starts, so she will not be there daily..

and about here tool, its bigger than it looks on the pics, i just cant point it out......hehe......

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Juri said:

she stay in pattaya, regular in a small bar at soi 8 close to 2nd road.....but now rainy season starts, so she will not be there daily..

and about here tool, its bigger than it looks on the pics, i just cant point it out......hehe......

Do u remember  the name of the bar  by chance? 

16 minutes ago, xyzzy said:

OK I know it,  been there a few times, its  actually  the first bar on Soi 8 right  on corner with second rd

• 10 months later...
On 31/05/2016 at 8:10 PM, Juri said:

Ploy now since years around just want me to post some recent pics give us guy's a chance to meet her, cause she is not in any social networks or dating-sites present......

nothing to explain about her atittudes, still (too) huge, fresh and easy going...

only under  +66 620602315 or local 0620602315

Big thanks to Juri for posting Ploy's contact details. I feel like I'm fulfilling my wish list from 2 years ago.

Ploy was fantastic really engaging and into the moment. Especially after the previous night when I had seen someone who was lights out,  closed mouthed and non responsive (total mood killer). My own faulty for not spending more time in the bar.

As Ploy herself said she is not shy and lots of fun. Just wish I had more time so I could see her again.

Is it wrong that I sometimes enjoy sleeping together after the act as much as the act itself.

• Upvote 3

On 02/05/2017 at 7:50 AM, Morrolan said:

BIs it wrong that I sometimes enjoy sleeping together after the act as much as the act itself.

Mate, there's been many occasions where I've paid one of these hotties to just come my room and sleep with me.  There are a few I just love cuddling up with.

Usually end up humping them in the morning though.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016-6-2 at 5:55 PM, Juri said:

This might do it more justice

Ploy 12.JPG

Ploy 5.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...