Siem Reap Ladyboy Action

DownLoLarry

IMO Siem Reap is relatively a poor town for LB action. A number of years ago there was a ladyboy bar but none today. And only a handful of GG bars.

Perhaps the best bet is walking towards the river from Pub Street where some dodgy freelancers hang out near the bridge very late at night.

Rumor is team of explorers will soon be on an expedition. Hope they strike gold and disprove this preliminary report.

Perhaps this is a business opportunity and we should seize the moment and give those lost Cambodian LBs a decent place to hang their hat and whatever else they need hanging. Who's up for it? :)

Larry I think you would make an excellent bar tender. I can cook and interview potential staff. Lung and Houndman could police the door and crowd. We could provide international LB bar training courses and seminars for visiting BMs. Hmmmm, I can think of a lot of worse ways to spend my time.

IMO Siem Reap is relatively a poor town for LB action. A number of years ago there was a ladyboy bar but none today. And only a handful of GG bars.

Perhaps the best bet is walking towards the river from Pub Street where some dodgy freelancers hang out near the bridge very late at night.

Rumor is team of explorers will soon be on an expedition. Hope they strike gold and disprove this preliminary report.

Those intrepid explorers will soon be there. No LB stone will be left unturned for the cause.

In Siem Reap right now. Found a great gay moto driver weho was hanging ot at Mikey's Bar. Ladyboys work at the Blue Sands which is a kind of hostest bar. I got 2 hot ladybous first might on town, and me bwing the kinda guy I am have been spending every night with same girl. My gay driver, Vidal, has taken yhw tqo of uf to to slamming dance clubs...Triangle Club and Club Son Bon.

Plenty of GG action all over...too easy. Met a nice vietnmese mix GG at Mikey's Bar, and then went dancing at Club Hip Hop., before boob~boom in the room.

Note all theses clubs are most mostly Camodian people, not many tourist or expays like o. Pub street but then again why go to cambodiaa to hang or with people from isa and europe...lol.

• Upvote 1

Great info bro!

Is Blue Sand same same as Blue Wave?

Had a beer in Blue Wave and speared only ladies worked their but that was months ago.

Also went to an interesting club near the night market, I was the only baranng. All of a sudden the beat changed and there were three slow dances, felt like I was back in high school. Which club was that, forget the name and it had a garden outside where u could eat.

You are probably thinking of Zone One (which I erroneously identified as club son bon} in another post). There are many more lady boys here than at first blush, although they go ti the same clubss as the ggs. However, you can usually identify them since they wear dresses and the ggs where pants at lleast that is how it appeared at zone one, blue sand, and triangle club) Note: club hip hop I didn't see any ladyboys. For the most part, I think the thai LBs probably are better looking, although I saw two wanr to die for Lbs last night...my present companions says there are many more femmeboys than true ladyboys(meaning no implants, but hormones)..howeveri been walking around during day with my girl( (i guess we are doing a long term date) in town and temples, and I have never seen ts so feminie is the U.S.without makeup!... But, I'm xrazy...took her to see the sunset from tne top of Pre Rup temple yesterday...my lifelong fantasy realizef guys...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...