Bangkok Nightlife

duke007

• 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Took a stroll through Nana Plaza yesterday. It rained from 5 to 7pm, entered Nana around 8. The whole place was a graveyard. About half of the bars still had no music, no girls on stage and were cleaning the place. Only exception was Rainbow 1, with few girls on stage, but not a single customer. 

Around 9.30, finally some crowd hit Nana, but still not an impressive amount. At Obsessions there were like 5 customers, and quite some nice looking lbs dancing and hangin' around. That's probably why rain causes low season ... less customers, less girls coming in, results in even lesser customers aso

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Saw this map of the prime BKK ladyboy venues on another forum, so hope it's okay to share here. Especially convenient for newbies in Bangkok :good:

Screenshot_20231004_200226_Samsung Internet.jpg

are those blue dots basically the Walk you took every night during your stay in BKK?

just butterflying from club to club to club and all the ladies waiting for Big Dan to show up!

3 hours ago, The-Sith said:

are those blue dots basically the Walk you took every night during your stay in BKK?

just butterflying from club to club to club and all the ladies waiting for Big Dan to show up!

Hahaha, that's not my SOP @The-Sith. Try to hit one bar a night, why waste time walking :crazy:  Will only do some bar hopping when I hit a graveyard. Otherwise walk-talk-drink-fuck-smile-pay-sleep :biggrin:

This looks like my evening walk when I try to locate bars and eventually deal with street freelancers in my area. Don't forget your lessons of astronomy : you see a galaxy since you can see the brightest stars in it (bars) but dark matter (street freelancers) makes up the majority of the galaxy's mass. The-Sith must know a thing or two about the dark side for sure. :biggrin:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

This looks like my evening walk when I try to locate bars and eventually deal with street freelancers in my area. Don't forget your lessons of astronomy : you see a galaxy since you can see the brightest stars in it (bars) but dark matter (street freelancers) makes up the majority of the galaxy's mass. The-Sith must know a thing or two about the dark side for sure. 

he invented it.......

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/22/2024 at 6:14 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

Where is this soi 69 located ? (Google maps)

its by the New hip W district , its half gentrified and half old market selling basic stuff , the bus stop they hang out for straglers , it looks like a slaughter market and at night spooky :(

5 hours ago, Cinederose said:

its by the New hip W district , its half gentrified and half old market selling basic stuff , the bus stop they hang out for straglers , it looks like a slaughter market and at night spooky :(

Any pics of this are........

• Like 1