Soda in Baby Boom

I recently had a very nice encounter with Soda, having her pop round at 9 am to start my day off with a slurpy slushy session 

allowing me the ability to walk up soi bukeaw after breakfast and not BF the first short skirt I saw..... A horny mans weakness.

Shes the perfect pleasure worker and hassle free with a great attitude and has all the tools to preform wonders with her mouth and stiff thingy....

Recommended 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Always good to see pics of EZY Bar,  If there was a Ladyboy Bar Hall of Fame, EZY would be the first inductee!

As I recall,you never left Soi BJ on that trip Alaskan Bear!    :biggrin:

i was staying at the Jasmin hotel , nope never left soy bj except for ezy bar road trip. my last day in pattaya i did 3 short times and 1 long time a single 2 doubles and 1 single long time .  the names escape me on most nut was my short time single and khaw was my long time who took me rt air port next day for my flight to phuket. i was drained i mean i had 6 girls in less then 24 hours and yes i did cum 6 times lol. i slept on the short flight to phuket . i miss ezy bar.

• Upvote 1