Blowjob in Phnom Penh on 25 May .

masterpp

I Stay in Phnom Penh on 25 May . My Ladyboyslave want to make Blowjobs in the Hotel she is young small titts and a perfect small ass..  we ask 10$ on the Door ( thats for she ) any guys are interested ??

send sms at zero seven one eight zero zero seven tree tree two 

666.jpg

12442999_810138475763450_626722985_n.jpg

mano1.png

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, xyzzy said:

Does this post, and the previous one about Battembang, only bother me? Sorry I maybe to closed minded for such things.

It's a little odd for sure but then again not too much surprises me anymore. She's a cutie and I imagine will attract some interest from people. For those of you interested my advice would be to approach with caution.

Masterpp, what is your interest in this arrangement? Is she your girlfriend? Is giving other guys a blowjob something you both enjoy doing together? Just curious. 

Sorry for my English sometimes its not my Mother Language ..  She is 19 years old , i now here 3 years now , she is unhappy as men so she want to make Passport and go work in Bangkok for earn .Money so she can go surgery . For  me i like to look when she give Blowjobs at other guys she is submissive and i like to play with here , not for free because she have to learn that she have to do sometings for money . i paid for here a new Passport this is the raison that she comme to Phnom Penh ..  so when you are interessed contact me

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, masterpp said:

A lot of Comments .....   but no Men that want try on 25. Mai or no men that living in Phnom Penh ????

I agree With uKsmooth .... you. seem like Pimp. will you take any money she earn ? or she keep all of it ....?

....  I now here 4 years now she like to blow and i tell here that i like sometimes to look thats all .Im Dominant and she is submissive . About Money i have my own Hotel in Cambodia so i have not needed to be pimp .  I fulfill my erotic wish that's all....   

If this indeed is all true please encourage her to charge more that $10 for a blow job. She is young, attractive and seems to really be into her craft. Qualities like that can earn her a lot more than 10 bucks a trick and she is now in her peak earning years. 

By the way masterpp, which hotel do you own in Cambodia? Is it in PP? Just curious since some of us visit there from time to time

Yes SiamSam usually she take more Money for Blowjob , but this time is also for my pleasure and i can educate here befor spectators this is also the reason for the Price ...  But also with 10$ only 1 Men is interessed until now ..  My Idea was to have about 3 or4 Guys there like look first the education from the shemale and after she can blow .  Last time i do the same with a real Khmergirl and we have 5 Guys ...   Sometimes i think any Guys there want to have a Bj from a Ladyboy but not dare . 

My Hotel is in Sihanoukville .....

smile1.jpg

Hi masterpp, sorry I doubted you but never can be too careful. I would love to join you but unfortunately our paths are crossing as I'm on my way down to Sihanoukville for a week. If you can provide any helpful hints where to find LBs as cute as your slave in Sihanoukville I'd be much appreciated. Enjoy your session in PP.

6 hours ago, UKSmooooth said:

Sihanoukville

There are two main bar areas in Sihanoukville:  Victory Hill and Occheteal.  I prefer the vibe of Victory Hill but nowadays there are more ladyboys down on Occheteal Beach.

There are is a big beer bar complex that's been around for about 3 years down in Occeteal as well as another street near Golden Lion that has 10 bars.  The really late nightaction shifts to beach; as freelancers went toDolphin on beach. Lots of backpackers there but also ladyboys. 2AM or 3AM is a good time for Dolphin. 

I've always liked the vibe of Victory Hill. Sunflower is comfortable bar with a great sound system installed by a Swiss guy and draft beer for a dollar. I am curious if Sunflower is still around.

I haven't been to Snooky in two years though.  

I had a favorite place to stay but heard it has new owners.  But looking at hotel prices, I see that he hotel I used to swim at seems to have lowered their prices.  I stayed at a nearby place but would pay Harbor Lights two bucks to use the pool.  But it seems they have brought down their price to 25 bucks and if I went to Snooky for a few nights I very well might splurge.  It's a whole different class of hotel than the others on Victory Hill.  

If you are staying on Victory Hill, don't mind the dark walk home, and you want a really nice hotel and are willing to pay 25 USD per night then this is my recommendation.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php/topic/9-cambodia-accommodation/#entry390

But 25 bucks is I used to stay at a place I really liked that gave me a special rate of 12 bucks a night  for their best room that i really liked a minute away (but much better location at night) from teh hotel with the swimming pool.

Although it is only a few minutes walk from the bar street, the final minute is quite a dark walk home at night so some sort of small torch or flashlight would be advisable.

Then there's Mealy Chenda which is cheaper, in a better location (3 minutes away) but not nearly as nice and has no pool.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php/topic/9-cambodia-accommodation/#entry391

But the big decsioni wheteher you want to stay on Victory Hill or Occeteal as they are quite different  If you rent a motobike it's quite easy to get between the two places but way to far to even think about walking. Tuks tuks are available but can get expensive, You can generally negotiate a better a price from Occheteal rather than to Occeteal as the Victory Hill tuktuks hang out at each end of the bar street and tend not to undercut each other while there are many more tuk tuks down in Occeteal.

Btw, I've never been to a rainier place than Snooky and never been to a place with more power blackouts. The rainy season is beggining now.  But the bars take on aromantic feel during blackouts as they're quick to bring out the candles.

• Like 1

Hi Pdoggg, thanks for all the advice. yes I didn't pick the timing of my trip well as rainey season has already started. That said I'm not that interested in sitting in the sun and just here to relax which can be done whatever the weather.

Hi Masterpp, will be leaving here on Sunday 29th if you fancy a beer.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...