Ciobha's Birthday

bumblebee

Well the recent party season came to a climatic end with this do on Sunday. There seems to have been a party in Patts almost every second day recently. So many FMs is town, these gatherings have been something special as has been noted by the guys who attended. This one in La Bamba, and later on the terrace in Famous, a great spot for a party by the way, was another fantastic night in good company. Lita and he girls turned up, along with a couple of celebrities.

So without further ado here are some images for those of you who could not be there.

post-106-014076800 1321943296.jpg

post-106-038647000 1321943298.jpg

post-106-014436000 1321943301.jpg

post-106-075458400 1321943303.jpg

post-106-051256200 1321943306.jpg

post-106-071008100 1321943308.jpg

post-106-058209000 1321943311.jpg

post-106-032073000 1321943314.jpg

post-106-050784700 1321943316.jpg

post-106-072716700 1321943318.jpg

• Upvote 2

Great part-y-ing shots BB :clapping:

Ive given up on my "to do lists" now, but I did really like the looks of both Aom and Puoy on my last trip, and especially more so with these pics.

As for Cindy (one day Dave one day) :give_rose: , and Nok has already "told" me that next time me and her are going to "get it on" :rolleyes:

Looks like I could be spending quite a bit of time in La Bamba come February :)

Chok dee in Cambo mate and a belated Happy Birthday to Ciobha :drinks:

Another blast of a night. The birthday boy was the consummate host and very generous, putting on not one, but two parties, restocking food caches, and ringing the bell several times!

And by the end of the night, with Kliome forcing strange drinks down our throats at 7am, I had gained a new-found respect for our man Bumblebee, the one-man disco.

Good times, good times...

BTW, OTS, I can't recall if it was that night or a night prior, but I do believe Patty has been around. It's Luck/Lucky/Lak/Lakki that I never see in pics. In fact, I can't ever recall seeing her, actually...

Cheers for that ! It's just I ain't seen her in a pictures since September.

Luck does not like her picture being took as she a boyfriend.

Yeah, she was there. I seem to get her mixed up with Cindy sometimes, but I distinctly recall seeing them next to each other one night recently.

And about Luck, yeah, that occurred to me -- makes sense. She so goes against type for me -- like, completely -- but I somehow found myself buying her a drink that night, she just works so hard and is always kind and friendly, must be jaidee. Her boyfriend is a lucky guy, I suspect...

Cheers.

PS -- BTW, PD, there I was chillin' at this party, belly-up to the bar, and there, littered across the bar were these little yellow circular things with big red letters "LBR" on them -- good to see your coasters are a hit across town, buddy!

PS -- BTW, PD, there I was chillin' at this party, belly-up to the bar, and there, littered across the bar were these little yellow circular things with big red letters "LBR" on them -- good to see your coasters are a hit across town, buddy!

Ya, the coasters are going over quite well. They are quality beer mats and I think look great!

Ladyboy Review is pleased to give a bunch to any ladyboy venue that requests them.

Nancy seems quite pleased to receive them. She had a warm smile and also the quality so often ascribed to Jackie Kennedy.........grace. :give_rose:

Well guys, back home and back to normality after a fun filled 25 nights and days in Sodom. Thanks to the Bumbledude fella for starting the thread and posting some fine pics. Having seen him dance at the after party in Famous, I would suggest he sticks to the photography. :acute:

A big thanks to Nok and the crew for putting on a fine party, their efforts were much appreciated.Also to Lita and her girls, who took some time out to come to La Bamba, then hosted an after party with more cake and food at Famous. And of course a special thanks to all the BM's who were there, some I have met many times before, and a few I met for the first time this trip, but all thoroughly bloody nice chaps.Surprisingly I gave my camera an airing, so will have some pics to post as soon as I get a bit of time.

Just on a side note - the aforementioned Luck/Lucky/Lukk, is most certainly one of the nicest and most genuine LB's about at the minute and a pleasure to speak to. She always welcomes ou to the bar, by name and individually, is sincere when asking several times during your stay if you are ok, and always wishes good night and take care when you leave. If only there were a lot more like this!

Just on a side note - the aforementioned Luck/Lucky/Lukk, is most certainly one of the nicest and most genuine LB's about at the minute and a pleasure to speak to. She always welcomes ou to the bar, by name and individually, is sincere when asking several times during your stay if you are ok, and always wishes good night and take care when you leave. If only there were a lot more like this!

Damn, dude, why you making me like her more! :D

Hope the end of your final night in BKK turned out well, mate. It was great running around with you guys in both places -- cheers!

Always a pleasure catching up with you Brother Foggy, pity you missed the party, it was a great night, but hopefully we shall share a few beers again in the near future.

I think what was actually happening in the last pic. was Nancy was saying "Look squire, how often have I got to show you. When you buy condoms in 7/11 there is small, regular, large and extra large sizes on the shelf,but behind the counter if you look closely you will see the ones marked 'Nancy'"

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Always a pleasure catching up with you Brother Foggy, pity you missed the party, it was a great night, but hopefully we shall share a few beers again in the near future.

I think what was actually happening in the last pic. was Nancy was saying "Look squire, how often have I got to show you. When you buy condoms in 7/11 there is small, regular, large and extra large sizes on the shelf,but behind the counter if you look closely you will see the ones marked 'Nancy'"

Ciobha,

Finaly caught up with you guys. Great party and you were the perfect host. Birthdays in Thai are just a little different than home....

Glad to be on board.

Happy New year.

ET :drinks:

Truer words have never been spoken Ciobha. Luk is all you say. I remember slipping her a 1000 when I called in on my last night. Just for being so nice to me in the bar during my trip.

Hey BB I do believe that is my hand Alis has a grip on in post #11. :D

Cheers DK