Today when I click "View New Content" it does not refresh the page deleting the posts I've read previous. It gives me all of the posts I've already read. Prior to today that was not the case. I have deleted cookies and rebooted but it does not change anything. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

I don't know if this is something you have control over but I'm missing the 'started by , [date]' and page-numbers that the old layout had just under the thread title. 

thread subtitle.JPG

The started by /date was an important factor (for me) when quickly scanning through the new topics list and deciding which ones I want to read.

Page numbers allowed a quick link to the last, most recent page. BB pointed out that in condensed view the time-stamp for the most recent post (far right) is also a link to that post but although it sounds practical I find that I much prefer to start from the top of the last page which is where the page numbers linked to. 

4 hours ago, 360 said:

I don't know if this is something you have control over but I'm missing the 'started by , [date]' and page-numbers that the old layout had just under the thread title. 

thread subtitle.JPG

The started by /date was an important factor (for me) when quickly scanning through the new topics list and deciding which ones I want to read.

Page numbers allowed a quick link to the last, most recent page. BB pointed out that in condensed view the time-stamp for the most recent post (far right) is also a link to that post but although it sounds practical I find that I much prefer to start from the top of the last page which is where the page numbers linked to. 

While I don't think we have control over the format to make it look like the old version, I didn't think we could add the View New Content link a few days ago.  We're learning more every day.

Using View New Content, you can see who started a Topic like before.  The actual date the thread started is not available though.

Currently, after clicking on the date, you'll have to scroll up to the top of the page to get to the first post on that page.  

With improved loading speed we now have 25 posts per page rather than the 9 we had before. That increases the probability that you won't have to click back to a previous page.  We're not sure if we're going to keep it at 25 though. It depends if people have problems loading pages quickly that have lots of pics.  Maybe we'll scale it back to 20 per page. It's highly unlikely we will revert back to 9.

If reading new topics is important to you (don't think that was your concern though), when using the Forum View there is a sidebar which lists the 20 most recent Topics.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/

We're learning how things work every day. The Administrator Control Panel has also been "upgraded" so it's now more difficult for me to find stuff there. It might be improved now but I knew where everything was in the old version.  

Guys, keep the comments coming.  While I can't guarantee that all issues will be resolved to your satisfaction, we will look into everything you bring up.

• Upvote 2