Palawan - Lady Boys Around

RandiUno2

A few years ago, I went to Boracay, and was told to take my own ladyboy, and then found a treasure trove of girls visiting from Manilla, to I could have gone solo.

Are there ladyboys resident to Palawan. Can you plan on meeting a few free lancers in the towns, or should you take your own from Manila/Cebu.

Any experience would be appreciated. 

Haven't been here in a while, good to see everyone is still mongering away!!!

RandiUno

• Upvote 1

I remember seeing the occasional girl from Palawan on the usual dating websites, not many tho, worth a shot to try. I haven't visited there so can't give any personal experience.  Supposed to be beautiful there.

• Upvote 1

I took my own - she said she was based in Palawan, but actually was from Palawan but lived in Manila. And turned out to be a total alcoholic which meant from that point of view, the trip was a mistake. But that's another story.

I didn't see many lbs when I was there, but I didn't go to El Nido which is the prime tourist area and where, I imagine, you are most likely to find them.

• Upvote 1

Amazing Topcat!!!!!!!!!!! :happy0065: So are you there now in Cebu hanging out with such beauties and taking pictures??

Nope. Like I said I'm on other side of the world. My girlfriend sent me them. I'm just Waiting on visa to come through. Should be next week. She is the one in black one piece on bottom left. With the shades on.

RandyUno2

I think my advice will also be the same as the rest , it will be better for you to take your own ladyboy there with you , then you know for sure that all will be fine , and once your there you will keep your eyes open to see what is to chase there at large.....

@Topcat 

Yeah i recognize two in that picture

Greetz , Stealth

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just came back home from visiting Manila and Cebu.   Had a great time with a ladyboy I had previously meet through the pinalove website, however I didn't get to explore much besides her.   I did visit mango square one of the nights, and saw a few lb hanging around there, but nothing special. Maybe was the wrong night. 

Highlights besides fun lb, was the dive with the shark whales trip in Oslob.

For sure will be back..   Thanks everyone here for the great advice. 

• Upvote 2