Ta Bacione

jeffs

Found this bar recently on soi buahkou few shops down from soi 15 right opposite duannaming hotel , girl in there told me its 50 50 girl ladyboy only one ladyboy on duty but it was early 19.00 hrs . went back next day after midnight six ladyboys there and hungry , few pictures of the bar .

post-793-0-14631000-1460823048_thumb.jpgpost-793-0-32338400-1460823060_thumb.jpgpost-793-0-78628100-1460823076_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5

Ya went there a few times this trip , kind of hit and miss as far as LBs , most I saw at once was 3 I think , but pretty central and easy to find , very close to where you turn to go to new a baby boom btw a couple of the girls are on TF like llisa, blusher ,soonie2 and Areeya/pop

Ya went there a few times this trip , kind of hit and miss as far as LBs , most I saw at once was 3 I think , but pretty central and easy to find , very close to where you turn to go to new a baby boom btw a couple of the girls are on TF like like llisa, blusher ,soonie2 and Areeya/pop

I can think of one or two guys who could be interested in soonie  :rolleye0012:

(1.) I have fun and good service for you. 

(2.) You can play with my 7 inches.

(3.) I can try to be your mistress and enjoy with you like my slave.

(4.) Sometimes I can be your sex slave or be sex toys also.

(5.) I can be a private partner.

(6.) I am ok for keep everything its private and secret

(7.) I'm so open mind and interesting to try anything else also.

post-136-0-70929200-1460913666_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-45474100-1460913726_thumb.jpg

The girl in the blue dress looks right up my street. :kissass:

I shall check it out in a few weeks and report back, seeing as the old ball and chain has been cut, I will be have more time to adventure the scene and try these hidden bars.

The things I do for this forum, honestly. :huh:

• Upvote 2

The girl in the blue dress looks right up my street. :kissass:

I shall check it out in a few weeks and report back, seeing as the old ball and chain has been cut, I will be have more time to adventure the scene and try these hidden bars.

The things I do for this forum, honestly. :huh:

A martyr to the cause for sure. Enjoy your suffering Khun Ciobha.

I will be have more time to adventure the scene and try these hidden bars.

For me this bar wasn't very hidden in the past. When Sensations was in the original location I walked by it often. But now I seldom go farther south on Buakhao than Baby Boom. Although it's only a short half block down Buakhao from where one turns to go to BB many probably don't notice the bar is there.

For me this bar wasn't very hidden in the past. When Sensations was in the original location I walked by it often. But now I seldom go farther south on Buakhao than Baby Boom. Although it's only a short half block down Buakhao from where one turns to go to BB many probably don't notice the bar is there.

it was only on my radar because of the number of TF lbs i chatted to that said they FL from there