Pattaya Challenge - Suggestions?

neoxcell

Getting a free trip to Thailand through work and will be staying in Pattaya.  Have had strong desires about being with a ladyboy, but have never been with one (or guy....only find the female figure attractive, but a cock on  a pretty Asian lady does intrigue me).   

This forum has been a great wealth of information since I found out about this opportunity.  The problem being that I'm traveling with others as well as a customer will be there on top of the 10-12 hours days I'll need to spend working, so my time to spend in public at the various LB establishments....or to be seen with one in general is extremely limited.   I already know what I'm looking for and where most can be found, but just curious if anyone had any suggestions so that I may limit the amount of time finding the "right one"?  I may really only get one chance at this.

Here is my ideal ladyboy:

-Petite - like like 5' would be ideal, but anything sub 5'5" would probably work

-Dark skin - I dislike the pale Asian look and like a dark/golden brown color

-Tits - real or fake anything above an A cup but want to better fool myself into thinking it is actually a girl with a dick and not dude with long hair

-Passable - clean shav'n is a must, and from a short distance the LB should still think you are looking at a GG

-Versatile - my fantasy involves going both ways here for mutual satisfaction

-medium-large endowment - obviously for the above it needs to be fully functional, but I also want a slight challenge.  Something from 6" (15 cm) to 8" (20 cm) would be ideal with good girth, but I realize this may be a bit hard to find

Something like the lovely lady below is about as ideal as I can find at the moment.

59004662151.jpg

Any insight and information is greatly appreciated here!

• Upvote 3

Here is my ideal ladyboy:

-Petite - like like 5' would be ideal, but anything sub 5'5" would probably work

-Dark skin - I dislike the pale Asian look and like a dark/golden brown color

-Tits - real or fake anything above an A cup but want to better fool myself into thinking it is actually a girl with a dick and not dude with long hair

-Passable - clean shav'n is a must, and from a short distance the LB should still think you are looking at a GG

-Versatile - my fantasy involves going both ways here for mutual satisfaction

-medium-large endowment - obviously for the above it needs to be fully functional, but I also want a slight challenge.  Something from 6" (15 cm) to 8" (20 cm) would be ideal with good girth, but I realize this may be a bit hard to find

Something like the lovely lady below is about as ideal as I can find at the moment.

59004662151.jpg

Any insight and information is greatly appreciated here!

First of all welcome to the forum neoxcell  :drinks:

I dont really think you will have any problem finding your ideal ladyboy in Pat-ta-ya    :biggrin:

My suggestion would be Soda (from Laos) who works at 69 Bar (Soi Made in Thailand) but you can also find her on Thai Friendly, she certainly fits the bill for all your requirements imho   :hi:

post-136-0-37758400-1460799421_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks Duke! Glad to hear that it shouldn't be a problem.  I was just seeing a lot of fair skinned or non-functional pictures and was worried that it might take longer to find someone I'd pull the trigger with, but that does look like a tasty suggestion and did find her on thaifriendly as you mentioned.  

• Upvote 1