Most "passable" lb u have seen/met in Pattaya

globetrotter

I remember the first time I came across Tara in Gemeni bar and two friends said what do you think of the LB behind the bar. A casual glance resulted in nobody obvious and it was only after a longer examination of the staff did I focus in on the best looking girl behind the counter....and bingo. Here she is a few years later.

post-106-0-45025100-1460570856_thumb.jpe

• Upvote 3

Pookie, Tara's friend, was very passable IMO. Another who was extremely passable a few years ago was Niew, who at the time worked out of La Bamba, then freelanced around Fantasy Lounge. Haven't seen any recent pictures of her though, so not sure if this is still the case.

BB and myself spotted this one serving at one of the bars outside the entrance of the PBG.

I went back the following trip and we had some nice chemistry and spent some lovely time together. So soft to the touch, lovely gal :)

post-2366-0-86831000-1460903747_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

BB and myself spotted this one serving at one of the bars outside the entrance of the PBG.

I went back the following trip and we had some nice chemistry and spent some lovely time together. So soft to the touch, lovely gal :)

I wonder is she still there.  She easily blended in among those bars.

Perhaps Eve in her early days at Drinking Street. I remember a younger handsome man coming over from another bar in the complex and asking if she was a LB. Then making a hasty retreat. 

She did cause a stir back then when Char Nee bar was a regular stop off on the LB circuit around 2008/2009.  

I wonder is she still there. She easily blended in among those bars

Moved on about a year after we met her bb. She also worked as a hostess in one of the nightclubs on WS. No idea where she is now. She is a cracker and funny with it.
  • Upvote 1