Pattaya Nightlife 2016

duke007

I thought I would start a thread on this subject and its "not" exclusive to Ladyboys.

So if there is a favourite bar or place of yours please post and say why, if you have pics or vids even better, or if you see a any good and interesting vid's showing nightlife in the soi's of Pattaya then share, but only recent video's and pics please from Jan 2016 onwards  :hi: 

Will start off with these..

• Upvote 2

One Bar I discovered for the first time last month was Scooters Bar on Soi Buakhao (not to be confused with the Scooters Bar on LK metro) after watching a Geoff Carter video, it is situated just before the Pook Swan (same side) if you are coming from Soi Honey.

Just like Geoff it is now my favourite Bar in Pattaya, just loved this place, spent a fair bit of my time there and will be doing so again in the future, there is also Food available.

The music they play is "awesome" and the girls that work there are GREAT, very friendly and pleasant  B) 

Perfect place to start your night, chill out for a couple of hours, or even spend the night there away from the mayhem and relax in the company of one of their lovely girls (or even take your own girl there)

I did take a few pics but Geoff's video shows you a lot more and the whole video is well worth watching 

Some more of the fab music they played while I was there from Mod, Ska, Northern Soul, Mowtown  & Soul

...................................................................................................................................................................
Others
The Stones

Reflections

shake your tail feather

walk away renee

And the mad dancing songs aka Northern Soul

Interesting fact to where Northern Soul got its name...
The phrase northern soul emanated from the record shop Soul City in Covent Garden, London, which was run by journalist Dave Godin.[2] It was first publicly used in Godin's weekly column in Blues & Soul magazine in June 1970.[3] In a 2002 interview with Chris Hunt of Mojo magazine, Godin said he had first come up with the term in 1968, to help employees at Soul City differentiate the more modern funkier sounds from the smoother, Motown-influenced soul of a few years earlier. With contemporary black music evolving into what would eventually become known as funk, the die-hard soul lovers of northern England still preferred the mid-1960s era of Motown-sounding black American dance music. Godin referred to the latter's requests as "Northern Soul":

I had started to notice that northern football fans who were in London to follow their team were coming into the store to buy records, but they weren't interested in the latest developments in the black American chart. I devised the name as a shorthand sales term. It was just to say 'if you've got customers from the north, don't waste time playing them records currently in the U.S. black chart, just play them what they like - 'Northern Soul'.[4]

If in their company you can even get "one of ours" to pose on the Vespa   :biggrin:  

post-136-0-05009000-1459870609_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-47635700-1459870678_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-23770200-1459872251_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-70093200-1459872275_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-04613800-1459872318_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5

Its the one bar in Pattya (and Bkk)I just don't get , why pay those prices to only look, when there are so many way cheaper hands on bars

For me personally it is sometimes nice to go into a bar for a drink (whatever the cost) to look at the "pleasantries" that are "not on offer",  as Hooters seem to have some real hotties (imho) working there I may even buy 2 drinks  :biggrin:

Hooters Girls  hubbahubba.gif

Maybe worth calling in for a beer just to see them

Well..won't be going in there not after reading the comments on u-tube..lol

Went in there xmas just gone, place was shit, service shit, walked out after 30 mins of not being served.......... everything is expensive, in a place like pattaya there are way better options, could not careless how sexy some of the girls are, pattaya has plenty sexy girls if thats what ya after and decent bars doing beers at 70 bht , in hooters it was 750 bht for a burger? i,d want a bj included for that. lol.

One Bar I discovered for the first time last month was Scooters Bar on Soi Buakhao (not to be confused with the Scooters Bar on LK metro) after watching a Geoff Carter video, it is situated just before the Pook Swan (same side) if you are coming from Soi Honey.

Some more of the fab music they played while I was there from Mod, Ska, Northern Soul, Mowtown  & Soul

I heard The Duke is currently in the process of honing his self-taught dance moves in order to throw a few shapes upon his inevitable return   :party0049:

His source of inspiration?

Call me Papa ...  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I heard The Duke is currently in the process of honing his self-taught dance moves in order to throw a few shapes upon his inevitable return   :party0049:

His source of inspiration?

Call me Papa ...  :biggrin:

Fuckin' awesome video!Thanks for posting, I watched it twice! :happy0065:  :happy0065:  :biggrin:

• 1 month later...