Do Ex-Customers Put You Off?

dixon cox

You've got your eye on a particular girl but you see her exit a short-time room with her previous customer, or you read or hear about her previous escapades with another BM.

Does that turn you off, even for a little while, perhaps until she has at least shed any traces of his DNA?

I remember several years ago watching a very cute and petite ladyboy dancing at the old Baby Boom, her name escapes me. I mentioned my interest to a fellow BM buddy who was sat alongside me and he said "Yea, I had her last night, she was a really good fuck!"

Put it this way, I decided, based upon that information, that I would pass on this particular occasion.

Virgins of age are like rocking-horse shit in Thailand and we know they all have numerous customers, but I don't always want them identified or to know who they are as in some cases it just blows the temporary fantasy away.

What say you?

• Upvote 3

Remember one in Hua Hin I thought was quite cute, I came back from the toilets amd she was leading an archetypal warthog up the stairs to paradise. Instantly crossed off the mental "to do" list.

Me and another BM infamously stirred each others porridge with the same girl one time, it must have barely been 30 minutes apart but we didn't realise this until we were comparing battle notes the next night!

• Upvote 2

It's never been an issue for me.  I'm shagging hookers, and hookers have lots of customers.  Saying that, I do remember taking one of Lita's girly-boys for a short-time and afterwards donneykey joyfully told me the lad in question had sucked him off just minutes earlier.  To think I might have had trace molecules of donny's cock in my mouth was a bit unsettling.

Better the devil you know I suppose.

• Upvote 1

Every person I have ever been intimate with in my life has been intimate with someone else before. In some cases 5 minutes before. Ditto for me. That's a given and acceptance/understanding is without question, at least on my part. However nobody needs to know the details of the past nor have their faces rubbed in it, for lack of a better phrase. 

That being said, I prefer my companion to be fresh for the day rather than already spent.  

The illusions & delusions of the moment are very fragile. 

Many times I've been in a bar and seen a hottie come down the stairs fresh from a ST and I suddenly have no interest at all in her.  Even seeing her a few days later, alone and waiting for a customer, I still have diminished enthusiasm for an encounter because I carry in my mind the image of her saying goodbye to that customer of a few days prior (although I have on occasion, through a mighty struggle of Herculean proportions, managed to get over it and barfine her anyway...lol).

Other times it's much more subtle.  You're sitting with a sweetie, having drinks and making an epic love connection, when out of the corner of your eye you see a guy walk in and look over at her, and her look back at him, and in an instant you know from their glances that they have been together.  Perhaps he was looking to make his own transitory love connection with her again that evening.  But, following proper monger protocol, the guy stays away and strikes up a conversation with someone else at the bar.  While not an instant boner killer, even that little moment can insidiously work to break the spell that was being conjured up.

For similar reasons I make it a point not to follow threads on particular ladyboys.  That way at least my chance encounter with even a well-known one is fresh to me and not tainted by the opinions and experiences of others.

• Upvote 4

This really is a strange phenomenon. There are plenty of members asking for recommendations, and yet the attraction is gone when you realize she's been with a customer - either in the immediate past or a bit longer?

If this is something that puts you off, then the p4p scene is not for you. The fact that she is in the p4p scene means that she's been with numerous customers, unless you are her "first".

• Upvote 3

This really is a strange phenomenon. There are plenty of members asking for recommendations, and yet the attraction is gone when you realize she's been with a customer - either in the immediate past or a bit longer?

If this is something that puts you off, then the p4p scene is not for you. The fact that she is in the p4p scene means that she's been with numerous customers, unless you are her "first".

As SoiBoy was saying it's all about keeping up the illusion. We are well aware we're not their first ever customer of all time, their first customer of the day if we're lucky. But if you are sitting the bar and you see she's only just returning downstairs with the previous customer it's a little bit of a passion killer, plus it also places doubt's in your mind if she's likely to be able to put in much of a performance so soon after the last one, it kind of breaks the 4th wall a bit too much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

. But if you are sitting the bar and you see she's only just returning downstairs with the previous customer it's a little bit of a passion killer, plus it also places doubt's in your mind if she's likely to be able to put in much of a performance so soon after the last one, it kind of breaks the 4th wall a bit too much.

Yep I agree,  and like Fred Pontin says  "Book Early"  :hi:

For similar reasons I make it a point not to follow threads on particular ladyboys.  That way at least my chance encounter with even a well-known one is fresh to me and not tainted by the opinions and experiences of others.

Especially when the photos are along the lines of a big splash of jizz across her face, hair etc.  That's an image that would be difficult to forget when you eventually met up with her.

As a follow-up to what I mentioned earlier about not following threads on particular ladyboys.  I will on occasion after the fact look at bar threads to see what had been noted about a particular honey I had just recently been with. 

And, I had occasion to do this a couple of months or so ago.  There was a miscommunication with a particular sweetie I was to spend a week with regarding when she would be back in Pattaya after a New Years celebration back home (and, yes, she really was back home for New Years - the soiboy was not born yesterday, it only just seems that way sometimes. lol).  The upshot was that I found myself with 3 days in Pattaya with no planned company.  Oh, no!  What a terrible misfortune!  What to do?

I decided to go old school - only STs at bars with ST rooms on the premises.  Simple.  Go to some places I haven't been to in a while, and try a new place or two.

The first night was at Pooks Soi 6.  A big girl caught my eye and after a few drinks we were upstairs.  She was a great kisser, really good at giving head, but just would not grant me access to her nether regions.  I was getting a little miffed.  I suspected that she might be post-op, which would have been fine with me as that would have been a first.  But, no deal.  Just a nice blowjob and a goodbye.  Well, after going through a few pages of Pooks threads I find that she is, indeed post-op.  Would having been forewarned have been a good thing?  Maybe in this instance.

The next night I went to a bar I'd never been to before because I really don't care for the Walking Street environs, Lita's Bar.  It reminded me a bit of the gone but not forgotten Stringfellows.  Mainly because there was a guy sitting in one of the booths getting a blowjob.  I instantly averted my gaze because, as we all know from our incredibly intellectual discussions in 8th grade study hall, if you look at a guy's hard-on for more that 1 second you instantly turn into a homo.  A sweetie had by that time greeted my and a little booth action of our own soon ensued, followed by a trip upstairs.  A very nice encounter indeed.  We then came downstairs.  It's funny how the stairs at Lita's dump you out at the bottom directly at the small bar.  Talk about seeing a sweetie fresh from a ST.  You can't avoid it.  There were four guys sitting at the bar - maybe one of you is reading this now.  If so, I'm sorry if I soiled the sweetie of your dreams that night!  Again scanning through some Lita's threads I discovered that my sweetie is not one of the most famous in the place, but does get positive reviews.  The little cutie I had spotted as a future love-of-my-life, however, apparently has been with everyone and their brother.  About 27 bajillion times.  Each.  Forewarned, I guess...

The third night was back on Soi 6 at So What Bar.  A tall, overly made-up, overly tattooed sweetie with what looked like enhanced hips smiley nicely at me and me back at her.  She seemed very nice, but just not my style.  Then I was greeted by a 30ish year old with curly hair.  She was very nice as well, but again I wasn't interested.  She then went into helpful mamasan mode and brought to me a sweetie that I immediately took a liking to.  Really good English, mature, maybe in her late 20s.  A very nice time upstairs was had.  Later reading through some So What Bar threads I found out that apparently the first two ladyboys I was greeted by are famous.  Apparently the soiboy is the last to know this.  The sweetie I ended up with has not been mentioned at all, at least in the most recent months of pages.  So, clearly she needs some more soiboy attention in the future!

• Upvote 2

I can imagine Rx at Disneyland telling the other kids "that's not Mickey Mouse, it's a dude in a costume!"

Most people enjoy an escape from reality from time to time, whether it be movies, reading, watching TV series, or partaking of prostitutes.  During such times we enjoy ourselves most when we're able to become immersed in the moment, in an illusion, a fiction. A time when we are able to forget about the rest of the world, even if only for a short while. In the fantasy world of Thailand P4P we can become part of it.

Like someone else unwrapping your Christmas presents, or telling someone the ending to a great movie they haven't yet seen, or telling you the score of a sporting event you recorded but couldn't see live.

All these fall into a similar category and it can take the shine off for others, even if only temporarily.

• Upvote 2

The upshot was that I found myself with 3 days in Pattaya with no planned company.

A tall, overly made-up, overly tattooed sweetie with what looked like enhanced hips smiley nicely at me and me back at her.

I'm nearly at three months with no planned company. But that is the way I operate.

Oh my, not hard to figure out who the tall tattooed one might be. But I must confess I don't know the other one as I seldom go to Soi 6.

-----------------

A fellow BM was just in town and have I started using his recommendations as he likes what I like in a LB. Guess it doesn't bother me in the least he was with her not long ago.