Naklua

globetrotter

There is a Naklua thread on this board where I posted directions to Oh La La bar and the VIP Beer Bar complex and named a few bars. It's post #5 of this thread. VIP looks different now. Scroll down a few posts to see picture. It's at the corner of Soi 29/1 and the main road.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5014-naklua-watch/

• Upvote 1

Went to the party at TJ s last night , closer to Dolphin and easier to find than expected , walked there on the way there and back so had a chance to check out other bars , ooh lala 1 very horny LB , then first bar complex ( no name that I saw ) no LBs but strangely enough German speaking dudes with Nomads Thailand biker gang duds on , then onto VIP complex saw 3 I think , only 2 decent looking , family bar not even open and basically the whole back of the place is still unoccupied , so a bit of a ghost town , funny a couple of guys at TJs later warned me about how hard sell they are about lady drinks and said go at my own risk as one of the guys said he got a death threat there ,:) anyways undaunted I went back again on way home at it was pretty much eventful except for one chubby GG giving me grief about kissing an LB (her co-worker in fact), party night is a good time to go as there LBs were out in force at TJs but other nights probably a real crap shoot , worth the trip but prefer Jomtien for a break from Pattaya btw what's the deal with all the tour busses must have seen 20 of them in a short period of time

• Upvote 2

Zillions of those big buses come out of Soi 29/1. Considering how many more there are in Pattaya now the numbers there likely have increased also. Most of the Russians go away because of the crash of the ruble and now it's the Chinese (who all stand on the sidewalk together in a group and completely block it).

There used to be a blues bar up that way as well a few years ago, some decent guitarists would play there, don't know if it's still there.

I'm going to guess it's Leo Blues Bar. On the same soi as TJs but much closer to the main road. I used to go there a long time ago when an American friend used to have a rock and roll open mic/musician night. But it's been a long time. If I ever get to TJs again I will stop in and have a beer.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Northpoint/@12.955863,100.8905443,3a,75y,21.12h,77t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1shHdDH1GO1LCXWjAVSWUHHQ!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DhHdDH1GO1LCXWjAVSWUHHQ%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D89.280441%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x3102bde3f903b871:0x8c76d722ba9170f3!6m1!1e1

• 3 weeks later...

true but i think they thin out greatly after soi 18

I would say it a little farther than walking to TJs from the roundabout as you can see Soi 18 on the map of the link I posted. The south side of Soi 29/1 is where VIP Complex is located.

post-345-0-89049900-1461289804_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2