March in the Philippines

sydneyjohn57

FYI. Oxford suites - you can ask at the front desk and they will give you as many wifi passwords as you like, but each one valid for 24 hours so you have to ask again the next day.

The password now is the room number and is valid for the length of stay. My grudge is that only one device can be connected at a time. I have a smart phone, tablet and notebook computer and only one of those devices can be connected at any one time. As a new device is connected the previous ones wifi is auto disconnected.

• Upvote 1

The password now is the room number and is valid for the length of stay. My grudge is that only one device can be connected at a time. I have a smart phone, tablet and notebook computer and only one of those devices can be connected at any one time. As a new device is connected the previous ones wifi is auto disconnected.

My point is that they will (or did, 21 days ago) give you a completely different password for each machine in addition to the main password , but these new passwords last only 24 hours. So in my case, I had my room password for my computer, two individual 24 hour passwords for the phone and tablet and a separate 24 hour password for any guest who might be staying with me. Every day, I got 3 new 24 hour passwords.

• Upvote 1

My point is that they will (or did, 21 days ago) give you a completely different password for each machine in addition to the main password , but these new passwords last only 24 hours. So in my case, I had my room password for my computer, two individual 24 hour passwords for the phone and tablet and a separate 24 hour password for any guest who might be staying with me. Every day, I got 3 new 24 hour passwords.

Thanks Rickshaw, I will ask at reception for my next stay

• 6 months later...

Time has permitted me another sojourn to the shores of the Philippines to see the dentist about tooth broken as described in aforementioned report.

I hope to be able to meet up with some old acquaintances as well as expand my circle of friends whilst there.

Initially staying in Makati for a few days as I arrive before a couple of public holidays I hope again to visit the girls on the avenue -- Fields Ave

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

@Stealth007, sorry for late reply. I have been and returned, however, whilst there laptop decided it didn't want to connect to internet at all (conflict with anti virus). I have not had a chance to give a trip report or pics as yet, due to work load, a few friends deciding to depart this mortal coil, having some skin cancers sliced out and life in general.

Trip was good, met up with some old friends and bedded 3 new ones.. hopefully a more detailed report or at least pics will follow in next few weeks as life returns to some sort of normality

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Merry Christmas to all.

Just a few pics from last trip

This is 24 y.o Jessie Vier Baruman who I found on Pina Love and facebook. Lovely girl, good conversationalist. Very feminine looking small titties with a small package. Lives in Makati. We had dinner and drinks and she happily accepted 1500 php. Shy in front of camera

Jessie1.jpgJessie2.jpg

Next from Angeles is 'Princess' from Fields Ave. Pleasant young thing of about 21 nice package, more feminine. Find her on facebook Jham Villamor. Short time 1000 php also wanted a tip ... nothing new there. Yet another shy one in the photo, refused full naked shot.

Princess1.jpgPrincess2.jpgPrincess3.jpgPrincess4.jpg

Finally we come to 'Crystal' another Fields Ave find. Not the prettiest but good sense of humour nice package which is in working order. Shy in front of camera until I gave her the mask to wear. Long time for 1000 php plus 200 'taxi fare'

Crystal1.jpgCrystal2.jpgCrystal3.jpgCrystal4.jpg

Apologies for the delay... hope you all have a great Christmas.

• Upvote 3