St Paddy's Day in Pattaya

Pdoggg

The biggest St Paddy's Day parade in the world is in New York.  It's a great day for the Irish, but truth be told it hasn't always been a great day for LGBT Irish. There's been a history of conflict between LGBT Irish and the New York parade organizers.  

Not so in Sodom By The Sea.  The 2016 St Paddy's Day Parade kicks off from Alcazar's parking lot! That's on 2nd Road @ Soi 4.

At 3:30 PM there will be a ladyboy show and beer drinking competition!  

That's a nice combination!      :party0011::Four Leaf Clover:   :drinks: 

At 4:30 the parade begins. It goes down Soi 4, then down Beach Road to Walking Street, turns onto Pattaya Tai to 2nd Road to Public School #8.

There will be a charity lucky draw with 100,000 baht in prizes. Tickets are 20 baht each and proceeds go to the Father Ray Foundation.

Numerous bars will be having St Paddy's Day parties including two ladyboy bars.

Both LaBamba, Soi 13/1 and Lita Bar, Soi BJ off Walking Street will be having blowout parties that evening!

Whether you're Irish, want to be Irish, or just want to suck ladyboy dick, make sure to be at at least one of these parties!

Will the girls be painting their breasts green?    :Bug:

Will the girls be dipping their cocks into green Creme De Menthe for you suck?      :coldb:

• Upvote 3

At 3:30 PM there will be a ladyboy show and beer drinking competition!  

Jesus H Christ, that just has to be the two best things in the world blended in to one afternoon. Wonder if we can get the first part to catch on in Belfast and Dublin on Paddy's day???

My first trip to Pattaya, I flew all the way from Texas to have a Mexican meal in an Irish named restaraunt. Dont remember the name but I realized I flew 22 hours for Mexican food which I could get by walking 200 yards.

The now deceased Shenanigans?