Amy/Emma interview

duke007

For several years - off and on - I stayed in the same apartment complex as Ms Emma/Amy....

In fact during one 6 month long stay I occupied the apartment next to her.....

In those days, I had my own young pretty boy who lived with me and I always found Ms Amy to be a pleasant and polite neighbor.....

Always a smile and a hello......

I will confess that I never had any long conversations with her.........But no loud music or moans at odd hours came from her room......

On occasion a young straight looking honky could be seen creeping from her room..........

I suspect she caught quite a few Walking Streeters who didn't know she had a cock.........................

• Upvote 5

Wow, Amy is at least 20 pounds heavier since I last saw her naked back in the late noughties.

I first met Amy in 2005 and suppose now she would be aged around 28-29.

There have been rumors that she started p4p at the age of 15/16. So she could be 25-26 years old now.

For several years - off and on - I stayed in the same apartment complex as Ms Emma/Amy....

In fact during one 6 month long stay I occupied the apartment next to her.....

And to think there are some guys out there who would give their left nut to have that old apartment of yours Khun K.  She never had my pleasure by the way. :flirt2:

And to think there are some guys out there who would give their left nut to have that old apartment of yours Khun K.  She never had my pleasure by the way. :flirt2:

And never let it be said that I don't share....

The story of how this place as the Ms Emma abode was discovered is kinda funny.....

Indulge me..........

One afternoon Khun Pdoggg, myself and another to remain nameless (but who spent some time in a room in the Monkey House Apartments), wandered about aimlessly looking at properties.....

I was at the time staying nearby at an apartment on the corner of Soi 17 and 3rd Rd named Renu House..........

It was late in the afternoon, the sun was setting and we three happy adventurers had plans to enjoy a happy hour to toast the setting Pattaya sun.......... 

This was our last call....Before our first call...............

We were shown about by a young lady dressed as memory serves in her sexy silky house coat....No doubt preparing for her evening activities....A very cute sexy little GG...............

I recall commenting how cute our little GG guide was..........And she was a good guide not only because she spoke very good English and fluently answered our questions......but that she was sexy cute....

She toured us though one unit and was preparing to take us to a second when I excused  myself to take a package or two to my room....We arranged to meet in a few minutes down stairs......

And we did.....

As we wandered along in search of the hour, I again remarked that our young lady tour guide was very cute and that she reminded me of Ms Emma....

To which, and much to my chagrin, they replied...."That was Emma....."

You can indeed fool some of the people some of the time....

And this old moron, all the time........

BTW:  If memory serves me, when she first started her career at whatever tender age she was, she went by the name Boy.....

Amy and Emma, the attitude and the corpulence, came along later..............

post-80-0-12874400-1457840558_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2