March 17 St. Patrick's Day Party @ Lita Bar

deleted

Lita makes a mean Irish Coffee and her bar has very comfortable seating and a great vibe, not to mention the very lovely and sexy ladies.

Very much looking forward to her St. Patty's Day bash. She is apparently planning a very special "green" themed food buffet.

Lita makes a mean Irish Coffee and her bar is has very comfortable seating and a great vibe. Not to mention the very lovely and sexy ladies.

Very much looking forward to her St. Patty's Day bash. She is apparently planning a very special "green" themed food buffet.

Looking forward to it myself

• Upvote 1

Should be a good ol night of green food , wild Irish music and more than a few strong drinks

That is what Im worried about Jim, they have changed the time of the 2nd Leg Man United v Liverpool Euro game from 1am to 3am (thai time)...............think I be maybe worse for wear especially as Im arriving from Blighty this day too

Im sure there will be quite a few parties going on elsewhere but I will be opting for this one....Love Lita, love her girls  :party0011:

Lads, just be sure to keep Jimslim off the Guinness please. After he drinks the black stuff, his farts could clear Walking Street.

Looks like it is going to be a great party in Lita's, wish I was there to celebrate with you bunch of rascals. I'll have to make do with a few pints of Guinness down the local, then freeze half to death on the walk home - alone.

Good thing Bumblebee isn't in town. He would probably wind up in the hospital again.

You are not wrong...never had an accident from drink in all my years of tippling and then lost a front tooth and a broken arm in the space of 6 months in Pattaya.  Must be the dodgy pavements combined with dubious shots which I always try to avoid.  :character00292:  :biggrin:

You are not wrong...never had an accident from drink in all my years of tippling and then lost a front tooth and a broken arm in the space of 6 months in Pattaya.  Must be the dodgy pavements  combined with dubious shots which I always try to avoid.  :character00292:  :biggrin:

Nothing to to with those dodgy neck scarves you wore then BB?   :biggrin:

A "Front Tooth"?!?!?! We heard about the arm but certainly not anything about the front tooth, at least not me. If you choose to share, what happened there? 

With a load of drink taken, he called Big Tel a "little Taffy Fuckwad"!!! 'Nuff said. :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

A "Front Tooth"?!?!?! We heard about the arm but certainly not anything about the front tooth, at least not me. If you choose to share, what happened there? 

It was the night of my bachelor/bucks/stag Party in Pattaya, and one that would match if not surpass the plot of any Hangover movie with the antics that went down.  And like all those movies it was no surprise when I woke up the next morning, looked in the mirror and saw that my front, left tooth was missing with no recollection of exactly how.  At least I didn't have a facial tattoo, phew.

My Goodness!!! How drunk would you have to be NOT to know something happened to your front tooth?!?!?!?!!?!? But then again you're Irish so forget it. 

When I was in Samui this January I drove into Mr. doggg's favourite pool (while drunk) and smashed my face into the bottom. I emerged with blood everywhere. I broke my nose, but alas, felt nothing and was happy. Perhaps it is the same same.  :biggrin:

My Goodness!!! How drunk would you have to be NOT to know something happened to your front tooth?!?!?!?!!?!? But then again you're Irish so forget it. 

I can handle beer fairly well but as soon as the shots start coming everything goes blank, I am sure many of us are the same. :drinks:

There will be a great selection of Irish tunes at Lita's. I'm putting together a playlist of tunes with the guidance of jimslim. Musicians and bands will include the Pogues, Thin Lizzy, the Undertones, the Dubliners, Luke Kelly, and many more.

I was strictly admonished by jimslim to NOT include any U2 music, so no worries there.