Grindr

strocube

Not trying to promote a kinda shitty app, but have any of you guys used Grindr to shag a local ladyboy/Femboy in your area?

I guess I'm just bragging, then . . . Anyway, I totally got laid this afternoon. Have been on the silly thing for about a month and got pretty much fuck all. That is, until this afternoon. She hit me up, we texted a bit; next thing I know, we fuckin. Ah, yeah.

Pinay girl, 25ish, a bit curvy, not super pretty, but she was horny, eager, and she gave great head and had a most sweet ass. Did the deed, and she left. Feeling delightfully sleazy.

Cheers

• Upvote 2

Dude, I've had all kinds of freaks hit me up on that thing. Mostly, it seems, people do not read the fucking profile. I realize it is a gay site, but I made it very clear that I was only interested in t-girls and femboys. I get these very masculine dudes contacting me; not my thing at all.

Looking forward to our gay pride parade. With all kinds new people in town for a few days, that should up the odds for a suitable encounter.

http://longbeachpride.com

• Upvote 1

I think in the bigger metro areas US you will have some luck with it. I'm surprised at the high ratio of asians on the trans tribe here, interesting. I've had good luck with it but there are some quick robo type responses I've gotten like "I like your pic handsome" from non trans types even before my pic is up. Obviously a new way to hustle, not unusual since my age is higher than the typical demographic tho.

I was clued in to it by a nonpro tgal I hooked up with from craigslist last year.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Since Craigslist went down, Grindr is now the defacto site for part-time working tgirls, and femmeboys. They have a "tribe" called "trans" so you will only see other people in the trans tribe so you don't have to wade through a bunch of leather daddys to find your Trans princess.  

Unfortunately, it seems the straight married guys have also discovered the TGirls are on Grindr.  I have my TGirl friend who showed me how many hits she gets. We were sitting at a restaurant having lunch and she put her smart phone on the table with the app open.  She was literally pinged every two minutes. She says she doesn't like grindr because she gets too many hits..

• Like 1