Duangjai Bar, Soi Chaiyapoon.

Stroker

No, Devils Den is still there. It is between Destiny and Kiss A GoGos I think. And across the street from Paradise A GoGo so it has to be one of these few buildings in this old picture.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9299136,100.8848807,3a,75y,53.55h,77.9t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sq9FOgWdnDoDYDhaMvua_hg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It's the building to the right of the travel company as you can see in the photo.

https://www.facebook.com/duangjai.barbeer

post-345-0-15061800-1456466100_thumb.jpg

Went to Duangjai again last night. They are up to 10 LBs now. If you sit out front it is probably best to sit on the side next to the travel agency instead of The Cave (formally Submarine A GoGo). The Cave is an open front rock and roll bar and the music is loud and is about the same volume as the music at Duangjai. On The Cave side you are also sitting about three feet back to back from the customers outside that bar. You could sit just inside and perhaps make the audio experience a bit better  Still not crazy about the location but it's a nice bar with reasonably priced LDs.    

Welcome Duangjai Bar  :hi: , you are most welcome here, and we hope you will keep us all up to date with what is happening in your bar, as well as some photos of the beautiful ladies working there. As you will find, the more a bar advertises on the forum, more guys will go to your bar. :drinks:

Please don't be put off if you receive any negative comments about your bar, some guys are never happy, no matter what you do. :mad0245: