Duangjai Bar, Soi Chaiyapoon.

Stroker

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Dayglow said:

Hi Guys,

Does this bar match up with the Fun had at Baby Boom, over the years....or is their another Bar in Pattaya like the old Baby B

Thanks

Some come close, like Fantasy Lounge. I think it was the fact that BB was a closed bar and in a side street that helped the situation.

• Like 2

Thanks Woodie,

For your reply

1.After finding the 'Duangjai Bar' on Soi Pot Hole, me being a bit drunk, it was  Fern's brithday,(she's been drinking wine" we teamed up together on the couch in the bar, Fern is quite well hung down below,,!!!!!, Ladyboy drinks are 140 baht, theirs a mix of Ladyboys & Femboys too

Fantasy Lounge,,,well go thier, buy a beer & buy the girl a drink too, head to the back of the bar seating area, and things soon become very touchy & softly groping

Old No 7bar,' decor is upmarket' its owned by the Mamasan of the bar mentioned above, and sometimes the ladyboy's alternate between both bars, I went their 'was introduced to a ladyboy/s', and was informed about the VERY VIP, room up stairs was 'where anything you want to do is a Fantasy come true', as the minutes ticked away down stairs, the VIP ROOM, became a hard on cock & erotic rubbing selling point,,,to the extent of ' merchandise of all sorts was on offer' wow mind blowing

Pook Bar, small bar, friendly ladyboy/s who know whats going on,,,,great pool players.

Delerious Whisky Lounge, some lady-boys grasp of English is limited, but they grasp other things too well,busy place, good staff

After 2am, alot of the girls hit the Soi Bukaw, looking for customers, can be a scary place after 2am, especially after a night at their bar's, and they know you game for most bedroom activities

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Dayglow said:

After 2am, alot of the girls hit the Soi Bukaw, looking for customers, can be a scary place after 2am, especially after a night at their bar's, and they know you game for most bedroom activities

Thats when the real fun begins.

Is Pook bar still open? I thought they closed that pushy place. (Its been over 2 years now, so apologies if my info is outdated).

Dayglow, great username , btw.

• Like 1

Thanks Seven,

Pook Bar,,,is a very 'slim down ' from its prior expansive Bar & Pole dancing area, tables line the walls, and the pool table is settled tightly in the middle. you have ask the seated patrons to move slightly when some pool shots are required, friendly but professional 'Ladyboys hunting their prey here' .

Katoys r Us,,,,7.30pm walked in ordered a beer straight away, I choose were to be seated, ( even this early, quite a few customers were in the seats arena), being attended to by some attractive ladyboys, I choose one, she approached, ordered a drink for her, I she asked the usual questions, she got touchy & groping, I have a little 'trick action' i play which sets them off 'most of the time',,,she wanted a tip,,fine i paid her, but I was surprised she didn't, have an 'Amazon-on Tool'  

Really alot fun can be had just in conversation with some witty Ladyboy wearing glasses with nice tits, as at The Fantasy Lounge, i complained their was no pool table,she said Pool table upstairs in the room with one pocket & 1 stick.: I said, I think your pool table comes equipped with 2 holes, 2 balls, some spit, for the pool stick,: She said..laughed...oh oh oh.I said but with my stick & 2 pockets & 2 balls. that makes 4 pockets, 4 balls, 2 sticks, if we laid 69 together side by side, we can shoot a few times,,,She laughed...but then some very young guys walked in and she was away like 'the wind', show off more moves to them immediately

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dayglow said:

Pook Bar, small bar, friendly ladyboy/s who know whats going on,,,,great pool players.

8 hours ago, seven said:

Is Pook bar still open? I thought they closed that pushy place. (Its been over 2 years now, so apologies if my info is outdated).

2 hours ago, Dayglow said:

Pook Bar,,,is a very 'slim down ' from its prior expansive Bar & Pole dancing area, tables line the walls, and the pool table is settled tightly in the middle. you have ask the seated patrons to move slightly when some pool shots are required, friendly but professional 'Ladyboys hunting their prey here' .

Thanks for the up to date info @Dayglow

Is the Pook Bar you are referring to the outdoor Pook Bar 2 in Soi Buakhow - it used to be called Pook Swan bar.

Pook Bar was the indoor bar in Soi 6 which I also thought had been closed.

Pook Bar is no longer an outdoor bar on Soi Buakhow, it’s basically a “ a spacious hole in the wall”,no balcony etc, as with a lot of these bars due to the impact of Covid19, they have disappeared.I will try and get a photo next time I pass by 

• Like 3

Thanks @Dayglow! The old Pook Swan House on Soi Buakhow was the first ladyboy bar I ever went into. I walked up and down Soi Buakhow for about 10 minutes to pluck up the courage to go in. It was up a couple of steps from the busy soi, a bit like a stage. When I went up the steps I thought everyone in the soi would stop and look at me!

Of course nobody took the slightest notice. It was my introduction to ladyboys and lb bars in Thailand, the first time I barfined a Thai ladyboy.  An exciting time.

• Like 3

10B16D03-BA9D-450D-A6DF-DFF0E23F7572.jpeg.7424c0b937d972034ed1005b38e75c14.jpegDB6A5BEF-A0C6-4BF9-8C1B-F392C9DBF303.jpeg.f964b667e956452205210543a934ab5e.jpeg5457045B-5A5E-463C-80EE-FCB661776416.jpeg.0812b8271f22ef5d40da4a0cb6cd656a.jpegOkay this is SIGN SEALED & DELIVERED 

Photo 1Street view Pook bar July 13

Photo 2Inside Pook bar July 2020

Photo 3 Short timed this ladyboy for 1,500 baht, and Mamasan “Pook”, the owner sits in the corner stool, As she said the “ Pook Bars” will come back, theirs a guaranteed Market out their “ wanting to comeback to Pook Bar” we will come back

• Like 3

Pdogg

My pleasure, as I have been reading reviews on this “ site”, for sometime, and are happy to contribute 

Maybe I should have posted, some of the reviews in “ Trip reports”, if you want to “Quote “ them on that page, feel free pls

• Like 2

On 7/13/2022 at 6:58 AM, Quietguy said:

Thanks for the up to date info @Dayglow

Is the Pook Bar you are referring to the outdoor Pook Bar 2 in Soi Buakhow - it used to be called Pook Swan bar.

Pook Bar was the indoor bar in Soi 6 which I also thought had been closed.

The original pook bar on buakhao now long gone along with the butchers arms next door .

ba.PNG

• Like 2

Thanks @jeffs! That pic brings back memories. After walking past it 4 or 5 times, I worked up the courage to go up those steps and sit at that table on the right side.

It was about 2pm and the bar had only just opened, I was the first customer. The ladyboys were sitting at the back on the left side putting on their makeup and brushing their hair.

It wasn't long before I was joined by ladyboy Thip who I barfined.  The start of my life of debauchery!

• Like 2