Duangjai Bar, Soi Chaiyapoon.

Stroker

6 hours ago, Stroker said:

Here you go fellas!

This vid brought back very happy memories of my time with Deaw in March, she is a really fun girl and I do hope her recent bolt-on's do not spoil her personality

btw...she is a great rimmer :spiteful:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, duke007 said:

This vid brought back very happy memories of my time with Deaw in March, she is a really fun girl and I do hope her recent bolt-on's do not spoil her personality

The face is a cute as every mind.moo2.gif

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, duke007 said:

I'll be trying her out next week...:spiteful: But i don't think she will be rimming my hairy ass..:cray:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Billy69 said:

Well 500bt. for bf. N Deaw wants 1500bt for st..she can kiss my hair ass ...she maybe good but not that good..

Thats what she quoted me when I was chatting to her on TF before my arrival, but she changed her tune when I was in Pattaya :biggrin:, and yes she is good, very good :spiteful:

7 hours ago, duke007 said:

Thats what she quoted me when I was chatting to her on TF before my arrival, but she changed her tune when I was in Pattaya :biggrin:, and yes she is good, very good :spiteful:

But that was pre  bolt - ons was  it not?  so maybe she is asking more now

8 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

But that was pretty bolt- ons was  it not?  so maybe she is asking more now

Yes it was but I doubt very much that's why she is asking for more now, if it is then she should be giving me a reduced rate next time :biggrin: 

2 hours ago, duke007 said:

Yes it was but I doubt very much that's why she is asking for more now, if it is then she should be giving me a reduced rate next time :biggrin: 

Well  if she paid for them herself ( admittedly doubtful at best) then I can see it making, a difference in what she is  charging now

6 hours ago, globetrotter said:

Well  if she paid for them herself ( admittedly doubtful at best) then I can see it making, a difference in what she is  charging now

I would imagine most girls save up money for their bolt-ons , I have been with many girls both before and after they had their "tits" done and the price was not any different, I may be wrong but they do it for themselves not us :wacko:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, duke007 said:

I would imagine most girls save up money for their bolt-ons , I have been with many girls both before and after they had their "tits" done and the price was not any different, I may be wrong but they do it for themselves not us :wacko:

Judging by her FB page looks like she has and old Falang sponsor so I would imagine  that he picked up the tab on those fine new,  juicy  boobies of hers 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Duanggiai Bar ahs anew location on Soi Chaiyapoon.

IMO it's a superior location than LK Metro.

I would rather a ladyboy bar be n a dark soi with potholes than on on soi with lots of GG gogos with motobikes driving too fast,

There was a very pretty ladyboy  who was only working there for one month.

And they played 3 Stones songs while we were there. 

Think instead of Soi Pothole it should be renamed Soi Katoey!

Between Duangiai, Zaza massage, and the myriad f othe rlayboys on the soi it's a must stop for he ladyboy monger 

Years ago the end of soi near 3rd Road had karoakes that catered to Thai ladyboys who wanted to get fucked by a cute Thai guy.

But a mate of mine who is in the know said that here is one particular karoake that caters to ladyboys who want to get fucked by a Thai guy.

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Duanggiai Bar ahs anew location on Soi Chaiyapoon.

IMO it's a superior location than LK Metro.

I would rather a ladyboy bar be n a dark soi with potholes than on on soi with lots of GG gogos with motobikes driving too fast,

There was a very pretty ladyboy  who was only working there for one month.

And they played 3 Stones songs while we were there. 

Think instead of Soi Pothole it should be renamed Soi Katoey!

Between Duangiai, Zaza massage, and the myriad f othe rlayboys on the soi it's a must stop for he ladyboy monger 

Years ago the end of soi near 3rd Road had karoakes that catered to Thai ladyboys who wanted to get fucked by a cute Thai guy.

But a mate of mine who is in the know said that here is one particular karoake that caters to ladyboys who want to get fucked by a Thai guy

And by all accounts they pay alot of baht to do so  even the 'mandrinks' are total extortion 

• 1 month later...