How Long Can You Be Without Internet?

Stroker

Simply looking at the forum indicates many of us are online at least once a day if not more and perhaps even when you don't sign in you may still be browsing other topics and info on the web.

So how long can you go without getting some type of withdrawals regarding not been on the net?  Personally if I am not connected after 48 hours I feel like I am missing out...while it can be quite liberating in another way.

I am/want/need to be connected 24/7 for a variety of reasons both personal and professional. If I am disconnected for more than an hour I am totally distraught and fucked up beyond belief. Perhaps to some this is nonsense but truly if I am not connected than I AM NOT CONNECTED!!!  I have no life whatsoever beyond being connected.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I can go without Internet for a day or so on my laptop ,I dont have a smartphone and just have an old Nokia that I can use for calls or texts only..........it does make me laugh when Im on a Bus or Train and most of the people have their heads engrossed in their phones and are tapping away on it, I just scratch my balls  :rolleye0012:

• Upvote 1

Having a tablet nearby makes it so much handier just to pick it up and have a quick browse rather than going through the 'hassle' of moving to a designated location in the home to crank up a computer or laptop to surf. If I didn't have an iPad I'd probably not be on the net as much and not miss it much either.

Having a tablet nearby makes it so much handier just to pick it up and have a quick browse rather than going through the 'hassle' of moving to a designated location in the home to crank up a computer or laptop to surf. If I didn't have an iPad I'd probably not be on the net as much and not miss it much either.

I bought a Nexus 7 Tablet (and keyboard) very recently off Ebay , should come in handy when sat in the PBG and other establishments having lunches and what not next month planning one's day & night activities  B)

it does make me laugh when Im on a Bus or Train and most of the people have their heads engrossed in their phones and are tapping away on it,

It becomes addictive for sure and very anti social though I suppose we have all been guilty of it in one shape or form at some instance 

These things do seem to take over people's lives I've seen couples in bars and restaurants not conversing at all but engrossed in their phones , you really couldn't be that busy or need it that bad .