How to 'prepare' for anal?

xrayspecs

First off apologies if you're eating, you may want to come back when you've finished.

OK, I'm curious as to what are the techniques people here use for making sure they are clean before they get topped?

During my recent trip I had anal for the first time and all the ladyboys I shagged were very clean in that respect. However, the one time I was topped I noticed afterwards that the condom she used was a little dirty (bear with me, I'm trying to use nice language :blush:).

Is this common and in future what are the best ways I can make sure I'm clean?

Sorry if this thread is a bit gross.

• Upvote 3

Don't be sorry, this is gonna be fun... :D

(I don't have any answers for you, mate, but you are maximizing what a forum is for, dude, love it! I think I just gave you my first +1... :blush: )

[Edit]

Wait, just thought of one thing: You know when you first get to the room and your lust object is taking -- ohmygodwhatthehellcouldshebedoinginthere -- too long in the WC? They're sitting on the ass-garden hose...

Don't eat for a week. :)

Flush your ass out with the BumbleBee garden hose you can find adjacent to every toilet in Thailand. Or if you plan ahead take a nice enema flush available at any pharmacy. If all else fails, ask the Thai gals that you've shit-shooted how they practice anal hygiene. It might be diet related.

In the "end" you need to remember, "shit happens".

The toilet hose, the Thai version of the bidet, is a godsend that is largely missing in Philippines. The Filipinas and the lbs have some kind of system they use to wash off their butts after taking a dump, but it sounds like kind of complicated to me and I'd just as soon get in the shower and at least wash the lower half. Most of the shower heads are attached to a long enough hose to take it out of the wall mount and stick it next to your bung hole too.

Something else that helps. Eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables and your turds will shoot out of you like they are coated in axle grease and there is just much less residue that you'll need to clean up. I recommend above all, Dragon Fruit or as the Thais call it, kaeo mangkon. Eat 2 of these a day, and you soon have the best bowel movements you've ever experienced.

Thanks for the replies, some good info there.

Or in Lamen's Terms ^_^

Guess I should have taken my own advice there - I was eating sausage and chips when I scrolled down! :(

In our Learn The Lingo section which I betcha most of you didn't know existed, there's an excellent article by Totally Oz titled, Taking It In The BackdoorThe First Time.

:D :help:

Thanks, that's a great article!

• 7 months later...

Personally I really dislike a hairy LB in the lower regions and wouldn't expect a sweet one to be sucking on my balls and getting a mouthful of hair..yuk.. as I wouldn't.

My preparation and life style is simple and I always clipper my entire body and shave the third member and his 2 friends. ( cock and bollicks )

Cleaning is made easy with my good friend the bum gun which I really missed on a recent visit to the UK .

Also a little tip I use is when their entering u, push out at the but like your taking a poo and this make's them slip in easier and u relax as it relieves the inital discomfort.

Then once their in and moving around clench your love hole and reach for the remote ??

The last part being optional as u can have sex and enjoy your self at the same time .

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried to find an equivalent to the vegetable shortening that we have in the USA known as Crisco. It is the best anal lube I know of, especially for large cocks or fists. I have never been able to find it in Thailand or the Phils.

Anyone else had better luck trying to find it?

I have tried to find an equivalent to the vegetable shortening that we have in the USA known as Crisco. It is the best anal lube I know of, especially for large cocks or fists. I have never been able to find it in Thailand or the Phils.

Anyone else had better luck trying to find it?

Wow Lefty, you are "old school" Crisco(??) really 5555! I used to wank with this as a teenager and that was 30 odd years ago! :biggrin:

Just remember when it comes to "fisting"! :biggrin:

post-324-0-20496000-1342332276_thumb.jpg

post-324-0-51642100-1342332400_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Lefty, you are "old school" Crisco(??) really 5555! I used to wank with this as a teenager and that was 30 odd years ago! :biggrin:

Just remember when it comes to "fisting"! :biggrin:

I honestly do not know of anything better for fisting than good ol' Crisco. I suppose if one could procure some of the lubricant that doctors use for colonoscopies, that it would ideal also. There is or was a shop in the Castro district of San Fran that sold a specialized lubricant for large dildos or fisting called Elbow Grease. Not readily available in LOS I'd guess.

The rule of thumb for fisting, or rule of fist I suppose, is you cannot use too much lube. So it is conceivable that one standard tube of Astroglide may not even be enough for one session of fisting. i suppose the more broken in one's poop chute is, then the less lube maybe required. :sign0181::sign0184::crazy:

• 10 months later...
Guest EvaValentina

As a Medical Professional, the best way to prepare for anal sex is Enema 30 minutes before doing invasive in that area since our anus connects to the rectum where feces is temporarily stored before expulsion, meaning its full of bacteria and micro organisms which can harm the penetrator. It is better to be safe than sorry. Or another is you can buy from  a local pharmacy a suppository.

You will be clean in no time, and have anything inserted in you with no mess at all.

Tried and tested procedure by me hahahaha.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

recently a friend suggested that i try coconut oil. have used it several times, and have now included it to my array of lubes that i travel with.

heaven knows, at some point your going to get your mouth and tounge down there, at least with coconut oil it tastes good, not sure about the thought of crisco in my mouth.....

• Upvote 1

Crisco! I am assuming this is a joke. It's such an outdated option! To actually have a big can of Crisco with that plastic lid  instead of something designed for the job and in every LBs purse! 

Anyway, I have been realizing that aside from taking a crap before I go out to play I don't know how to prepare either. I can't really handle large girls unless I am drunk. Not sure if it's the alcohol or the fact I have been awake and horny for so many hours or what.

The best feeling I have had lately is with Mary from Obsession and I think she had been fucking all night, since she was 70% hard and still quite huge. Bigger then me. I was wasted and couldn't get hard, so I was bitch for the session. Her cock felt so fucking good! Not sure if it was my drunkenness or her not rock hardness, or my horniness. But that was the best feeling in memory.

The other hand is my regular fuck buddy that I always see daytime and sober. Or usually sober. She is large. 8 inches and girth to match. If she fucks me, even if I am hungover or still drunk from the previous night, it hurts a bit too much to let her 'go to town' as it were. But last time I let her have her way with me, completely sober and I was uncomfortably in pain for 2.5 days. I won't even let her fuck me anymore. And she is not any bigger than big girls I have enjoyed while I was drunk.

How do I let my anus relax as it were with alcohol, or horniness, or both when I am sober? Because having a horny, sexy, free fuck buddy is so lucky of me. Ahh, the mysteries of life...  

• Upvote 1

The toilet hose, the Thai version of the bidet, is a godsend that is largely missing in Philippines. 

unfortunately, Lefty's 2011 observation still holds true, especially in the provinces, but in the more cosmopolitan oases of manila and cebu these de riguer play-accessories can be found at all my favorite places (then again, if they didn't have them, they wouldn't be my favorites):

in manila check out the oxford suites (makati) and some selected apartments at SEA near MOA (but ask before you rent as each unit has been individually remodeled by its owner!);  in cebu stay at harolds hotel, the quest, or -- on mactan island near the airport -- the lovely but not particulary convenient -- goldberry suites.  but avoid the otherwise appealing crown regency which doesn't even have handheld showerheads to substitute for the bumgun. :mad0235:

the hh bidet/bumgun might not replace a good enema as prep for in-depth penetration, but for the neatfreak oralists among us who prefer to dine at a squeaky clean cafe, there is no substitute. :party0021:

reminding me again how insane i find it that the otherwise awesome DIG in bangkok has not been properly outfitted to accomodate proclivities which abound about the nana area. but....TIT. and so it goes.

:hi:

• Upvote 1