Ladyboy Scene Snobbery...

Stroker

Pretty hefty assumption as many of the girls help out behind the bar.

Oh, is this another sycophant trying to get stuck up Spike's arsehole, maybe?

Or, are you one of his in-crowders, by any chance?.. His bar does kinda sound like it's right there up at the top of this thread's shit list. 

It's fukin' obvious it's going to be over Ying!

:jig:

• Upvote 5

Never witnessed guys getting the cold shoulder over not being on a forum, that does surprise me. I personally think its just the way of breaking the ice with a complete stranger and when its a no then maybe its a conversation stall more than anything. Also many guys do get to know each other from the forums which then transfer to meeting in Pattaya over a number of trips, therefore its only natural that those guys would want to hang with their 'mates', which might seem to be a clique to those that dont know.

With the girls it can be hit and miss, I see some guys immediately being approached and others not. I dont quite understand it but at times I do see guys come in that have an air about them, an air that says leave me alone, whether its intended or not its sometimes there and the girls pick up on it. They see a shitload of customers from many countries and every walk of life and they get intuition over guys, whether its right or wrong they get it. And the main problem is they are ladyboys, I live every minute of my life with them and I still dont understand them, trust me, stop trying to get in their heads, you dont stand a chance.

Personally I never ask any customer whether they are on a forum, it really doesnt make the slightest bit of difference to me unless its one or two that I want to stab 555. As for talking with customers its a difficult one. If its guys I know well then I will usually approach them and say hello, however if its someone I dont know or recognise I will usually leave them to it, my opinion is guys come for the girls not me and I dont want to intrude if they wish to talk with staff. However if someone I dont know approaches me wishing to have a chat I will always give them time.

• Upvote 7

With the girls it can be hit and miss, I see some guys immediately being approached and others not. I dont quite understand it but at times I do see guys come in that have an air about them, an air that says leave me alone, whether its intended or not its sometimes there and the girls pick up on it. 

I agree.  

I usually don't want to be approached.  I figure a girl is trying to earn a living so I'm not doing her any favors chatting to her if I know there's zero chance that I will be barfining or buying a ladydrink.

So I avoid eye contact or position my body so it's difficult to get approached.

Some guys will complain that they're getting ignored in a bar. As you say, they might be unconsciously doing things that ladyboys pick up as a signal they don't want to be approached.

My better half interprets not smiling as being rude.   I try to explain to her that some guys just don't smile that much and it has nothing to do with her. 

There are a few ladyboys who I know well who make an effort to be nice to me and give me a warm hello and maybe a minute of friendly chit chat even though they know by now that no barfine or drink will be forthcoming.  I like that.  It relaxes me and makes me feel like a valued customer of the bar.  If I hear that guys give them good reviews in the room, then I try to help them out these ladyboys and recommend them to my mates.  

• Upvote 2

Oh, is this another sycophant trying to get stuck up Spike's arsehole, maybe?

Or, are you one of his in-crowders, by any chance?.. His bar does kinda sound like it's right there up at the top of this thread's shit list. 

It's fukin' obvious it's going to be over Ying!

:jig:

Yep, he has a pretty nasty rep on LBP.

• Upvote 5

For some reason I'm not able to give you a +1 Dannyboi... (That's exactly how my nephew signs his communications with me, BTW)... But I'll get back to you & press the button has soon as the service is resumed to give you another well earned rep point!

:jig:  :good:

• Upvote 2

• 7 years later...

Also bumped into this old thread. I remember a similar subject in PY around the same time in the AM section. Since I don't go to bars and don't try to meet forum mates, this doesn't bother me, but I wonder about how frequenting bars leads to the formation of clans and cliques that become hostile towards each other.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2