Bar Anaconda

bumblebee

Some great shots of some hot looking ladies there Mardhi. Just curious what is the policy regarding taking photos come the anniversary party. Is there a designated bar photographer or is it up to the discretion of the management who can take photos and where? Cheers.

Photography on the night will be done by combination of Nok Yung & Moo for putting onto various forums, much the same as now from both bars. Given the theme of the events being organised - there will a blanket ban on 3rd party photographers, which is as much for the protection of the bar and the girls, as much as the customers who are nervous of multiple cameras going off. You can probably deduce what these shows involve LOL and why uniquely the bar will have dedicated security staff for this night - last year there were over 100 customers and there was hardly anywhere with space for taking photo's.

Interestingly last year, mutliple cameras were going off, antagonising customers, two of whom came and told me they are check binning purely because of this. Then hardly anyone posted anything from the night. That is partly why the ban on cameras has gone into the bar.

Thank Goodness she is in Bangkok. Now finally there may be someone I'll be able to enjoy that you haven't tampered with.

But I'll be in Bangkok for 5 nights during my trip Sam, even though I'll be spending my time with a couple of non P4P girls (seperately of course...lol) there is always a chance of a little bit of a tamper :biggrin:

Interestingly last year, mutliple cameras were going off, antagonising customers, two of whom came and told me they are check binning purely because of this. Then hardly anyone posted anything from the night. That is partly why the ban on cameras has gone into the bar.

Good stuff so I can have a night off lol. I have mentioned this before over the years, where do all those photos go to. As you say loads of guys taking shots but besides the usual suspects posting, the majority of photos taken never appear on any forums.

They will come down the day before the party for half and half on the day itself- so the 2nd & 3rd. They go back on the 4th & 5th -

Mardhi thanks for the feedback..............what an awesome line up :happy0065: .......I will be staying at Heaven at 4.....so if u selling tickets for the bus ride down on the 2nd I am available :party0048:

Mardhi thanks for the feedback..............what an awesome line up :happy0065: .......I will be staying at Heaven at 4.....so if u selling tickets for the bus ride down on the 2nd I am available :party0048:

Oh that's easy - just go in the night before to the bar and offer to buy the beer and/or whiskey for the journey. They will find you a seat without any issue. works for me everytime. Just make sure they don't go buying black or Red Label - keep it to beer/ice or 100 pipers and soda/coke - best 500b you will ever spend for 2 hours. The minibus always leaves from directly outside the bar in the car park.

edit - you may however suddenly find your being squeezed between 3 other girls on a row of seats. Life does not get much better than this......

Edit # 2 - whatever time they tell you for the minibus - add an hour. However be there on time and just watch them flapping around and calling up everyone who is late.

A further 7 girls are currently en-route to Anaconda from Guess to bolster the team and offer support during the Volleyball weekend. The 7 are:-

Moo

Jek

Honey

Mint

Eye

Donut

Pat - however she is new, don't even have a photo yet.

This is in addition to Amy & Ploy who are already in Anaconda since the last party night and all the current core team in the bar. Its looking pretty busy in their these days.

post-495-0-11426200-1351083299_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-55828100-1351083304_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-85248800-1351083314_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-74047200-1351083322_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-80911200-1351083327_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-28357200-1351083344_thumb.jpg

Anaconda is ramping up for the party season and the arrival last night of a further 7 girls from Guess has now taken numbers up to 20 in the bar. The bar will remain at this level at least until the party on the 3rd when it will go up to 30 for the anniversary of the bar.

Here are some pics from last night as the girls all got together, cracked open some whiskey and had a great time. The customers who were in last night, certainly enjoyed the fun & games.

post-495-0-76112700-1351171818_thumb.jpg

that lass in the pink polka dot bikini looks a mucky bugger :Drooling: , love her beaver too :party0021:

name pretty please mardhi :drinks:

That is Pat who has recently started at Guess. I know nothing about her but she seemed to be getting into the 3-some especially. Luckily Moo was otherwise engaged with a guy on a sofa or it could have gotten very messy.

post-495-0-98699200-1351173033_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-57190400-1351173042_thumb.jpg