Bar Anaconda

bumblebee

Several BMs told me that Jane has 'BM wifely talent', despite her limited English skills. So I wont join the queue of admirers (although she is very attractive). Good to see Leyla still there, on service team. And Ging (aka Sunny) does a great job with customers IMO. She also seems to look better each time I go to Pattaya .... superb body!

Glad to hear the bar is on the up again, and is overcoming criticisms (& lack of staff) of 4 months ago. Look forward to the latest photos, mardhi.

Several BMs told me that Jane has 'BM wifely talent', despite her limited English skills. So I wont join the queue of admirers (although she is very attractive). Good to see Leyla still there, on service team. And Ging (aka Sunny) does a great job with customers IMO. She also seems to look better each time I go to Pattaya .... superb body!

Glad to hear the bar is on the up again, and is overcoming criticisms (& lack of staff) of 4 months ago. Look forward to the latest photos, mardhi.

Jane does not need to talk LOL - her eyes do all the talking and they are mesmorising to say the least.

By the way, its great to see many customers returning and staying. Probably helps that the staff numbers are strong and that they have the absolute right attitude. It also helps that the staff in the pictures are really there and that the bar is open during the times it say's it is (7pm - 4am daily) - a simple fact commented to me by many guys who have been in the bar and also in BKK sharing that not all the bars are quite what they say they are. In simple terms, the bar is reliable, but that comes from having salaried staff members, carefully selected and vetted. Not everyone will like the style we follow, but it works for us and presumably the many guys who now frequent the bar, have a good time and no drama.

Friday 24th Foam party - Dave Man Club, Soi 7

You may have seen some foam party pics in the Bar Anaconda thread and these were taken at the above club. The same event is being run again this coming Friday. The girls from Anaconda will all be there once the bar closes. if anyone wants to join them meet at Anaconda about 2am.

post-495-0-94581300-1345555799_thumb.jpg

The girls last night, minus Micky/Coco who was off. 17 girls working last night in what is now Pattaya's largest LB bar (yes I checked the numbers). The refurb is continuing and the karaoke room is due to be completed in the next week as are the new doors and windows. Looking good for Anaconda, which is especially meaningful with how tough the economy is currently in Pattaya.

post-495-0-86744800-1345805625_thumb.jpg