Bar Anaconda

bumblebee

4th Pic is TOY from Guess Bar currently working service team in Anaconda.

5th pic is Tokki/Dokki, then UM, then NEW.

As FB said, the other girl is MILK also from Guess Bar and probably there for another 10 days before heading back to study, assuming BKK is not totally under water.

In addition, currently there is Cherry, Moo, Joy and Neui all from Guess Bar. There are a couple of other new starters from yesterday and today but I have not seen them nor any pictures yet. There should be about 14 currently working there, although as is often the case, they stay one day and don't come back etc etc.

• Upvote 1

As FB said, the other girl is MILK also from Guess Bar and probably there for another 10 days before heading back to study, assuming BKK is not totally under water.

mardhi (or anyone else), if you could post some BKK contact for Milk it would be appreciated. Does she speak English much?

She works in Guess Bar, and speaks enough English to tell you her cock size, which isn't much (the cock size, not the English, but maybe both... :D ).

I’d argue that in a ladyboy establishment propitiously named “Anaconda”, customers could rightfully expect to find talent equipped with kielbasas rather than cocktail sausages :p

D.

Not easy for a bar to get customer contact right. I like it when I'm ignored or if a girl makes an approach I like it subtle. I was told the girls were told not to aggressively pursue customers but rather wait to be invited.

I like Anaconda; the grand opening bash/Kliome Bday party was sure a night to remember; friends from all over the world showed up. :clapping:

Went in there last night around 930 only one other customer but me some old geezer who took 2 of the limited number of girls away, the ones who were left we're more interested in feeding their faces from the seafood buffet,gave it a chance had 2 drinks even smiled at a couple of the girls ,got a Luke warm response from one ,the others just looked at me.

They have been instructed not to approach customers and as PD says its a balancing act. Once the bar gets up to its optimal staffing (they are looking for 25) then you won't be able to avoid contact with them and I suspect the bullring (inside the counter bar) as I jokingly call it will become centre stage - however from day 1 they have been told not to approach. I am actually quite surprised it seems to be working, however it is fair to say its a big bar and currently looking quite sparse of talent - albeit oddly enough they have more staff than many other LB venues - however the space is large and it does need more. Two new staff are starting tonight and many more are under consideration however its always the chicken & egg situation - which comes first, staff or customers - both need each other to ensure repeat visits and a good atmosphere developing. However, they are very strict on who gets hired - they don't want skanks and won't take them - however there are hundreds of those ones looking but few decent ones. Even as new ones get hired, some will drop out - its just normal situation however as has been demonstrated with Guess, if you pay well and treat them good, the staff are by far the best asset of any bar.

Cheers

Mardhi

• 2 weeks later...

Tong has returned to Pattaya after brief visit home and will likely be in Anaconda for a couple weeks before heading back to Guess bar in Bangkok which is her base. Another girl started last night but as of yet I have not been sent any pics. Will update once I get them.

post-495-016502900 1322213836.jpg

• Upvote 1

Total of 5 new beers/ciders going into the bar this weekend.

For Cider fans, Blackthorn & Olde English will be supplied in 440ml Cans and be 150b each due to import duties.

Beer Lao is also being stocked and light beer is 85b bottle with the dark for some reason being more expensive at 105b although everyone seems to much prefer the dark Beer Lao.

Carlsberg is also making a comeback and this will be 85b.

Unfortunately still no sign of the draft beer, can only assume flooding has disrupted the supply for draft beer, which is odd as bottles are readily available.

Cheers

Mardhi

Selection of pics as the staff numbers grow - now up to 14 staff with more to come.

That pic of Tong is fucking unbelievable... (please excuse my French).

Is she on her way to being a Betty Page of the ladyboy world? You wouldn't catch me complainin'... though, she would need a cartoon-characterish boob job, God forbid...

Tong's a comer...

Wow, when I see that huge smile on Ning's face it appears she's really in her element and enjoying herself immensely. Perhaps her decruiting from Corner Bar was a blessing in disguise for her

Ive spoken to Ning (via msn) a few times over the last week Sam and she says shes happy at Anaconda.

Shes on a salary and part of her job is to dance, and Ning just loves to dance :)

Ive spoken to Ning (via msn) a few times over the last week Sam and she says shes happy at Anaconda.

Shes on a salary and part of her job is to dance, and Ning just loves to dance :)

The only reason I occasionally pop into to the nearby Luxor Bar is to watch Bele dance.

As soon as I get back to Pattaya am anxious to see Ning dance. :jig:

Ladyboys who are great dancers with lots of eye contact with customers, lip synching and understanding the words, and clever choreography just do it for me. Femboy Malt was one of the best.

Total of 5 new beers/ciders going into the bar this weekend.

For Cider fans, Blackthorn & Olde English will be supplied in 440ml Cans and be 150b each due to import duties.

Beer Lao is also being stocked and light beer is 85b bottle with the dark for some reason being more expensive at 105b although everyone seems to much prefer the dark Beer Lao.

Carlsberg is also making a comeback and this will be 85b.

Unfortunately still no sign of the draft beer, can only assume flooding has disrupted the supply for draft beer, which is odd as bottles are readily available.

Cheers

Mardhi

Fucking-a man!.. A ladyboy bar selling dark Beer Lao!!! I'll definitely be in next time I'm in town. :drinks: I live in CMX & it's become really hard to bget up here now, in fact I think Makro's is the only place that sells it?

Have you tried the Chang Export yet? It's new on the market & it's a proper malt that's only 5%. Apart from the introduction of Beer Lao this is the most exciting thing that's happened to the beer drinking scene in this country for the past decade or so (JMHO)!!.. I was nearly nearly on my way back to the UK until this happened.

Just out of interest, what ever happened to the Asean trade agreement where by all Asean countries were going to drop the import duties on alcoholic beverages between all the member countries???.. It's still really scarse & there's definitely a lot of duty being charged on it, I just guess Beer Lao must have scared the shit out of the 'high ups' at the Chang brewery, somebody doesn't want to give them a fair crack of the whip... The stuff's filthy cheap in Lao!!

Anyway, on to ladyboys, nice to see you've given Ning & Nancy 'Jackhammer' a home to go to, I'm absolutely certain they'll both be great for your business, they're two of the nicest & sweetest girls on the scene.

BTW, I loved your BKK bar, it's a shame it didn't go on the best BKK bars poll (must have been an oversight). At any rate, for myself personally, Guess & Casanova's are the only ones that have any kind of personality or 'bite' to them! Even if Casanova's is no longer quite what it used to be.

@Farangbah... That picture of Tong... Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! That just looks like one skankie, dirty, bitch man! :cold: :devil:

Agree with you Unc that Lao is great beer.

Here in Cambodia, Cans of Beer Lao are almost as cheap as local cans though local draft is cheaper.

In the minibar of my hotel it sells for the equivalent of 30 baht.

Not sure what happened to the ASEAN fair trade agreement. From what I hear the main exports of Laos are beer and electricity.

Guess would surely have won the poll. I left them off intentionally as I was interested in which of the "pure" Gogos guys liked best.