Cute Blond Western Tranny In South Pattaya

pdogg

There is a cute slim blond Western ladyboy hanging out in South Pattaya. Quite passable and the only reason I know is that a few months ago she was hanging out with a not so passable friend.

Not a hooker and have seen her twice with the same guy maybe a friend , maybe a lover. She intrigues me. I'd like to know her story.

Yet I don't want to be intrusive, what am I to say? I suppose if she's alone I might just say hi and try to strike up a friendship. I suppose I need my more extroverted wingman, Lefty by me side. :D

There is a cute slim blond Western ladyboy hanging out in South Pattaya. Quite passable and the only reason I know is that a few months ago she was hanging out with a not so passable friend.

Not a hooker and have seen her twice with the same guy maybe a friend , maybe a lover. She intrigues me. I'd like to know her story.

Yet I don't want to be intrusive, what am I to say? I suppose if she's alone I might just say hi and try to strike up a friendship. I suppose I need my more extroverted wingman, Lefty by me side. :D

This sounds very promising brother PD , I'd like to know the story behind it .

I remember a while back a western ahem "ladyboy" used to visit Sallys but passable would not be a term that readily springs to mind :unsure: