Email Notifications

A couple guys told me that they are no longer receiving email notifications from LBR.

For example if you are following a topic you might no longer be receiving these emails.  These emails can be particularly useful if you are not a daily visitor to LBR but are very interested oif their is a new reply to a topic such as Big Cocks in Bangkok (just an example but maybe a nice idea for a thread).   :biggrin:

Actually, I find it quite useful. On another non-ladyboy forum that I don't regularly browse, I get notified if there is a new comment about 90 day reports. For LBR, emails won't help me cause I'm on LBR at least 360 days a year anyway.  And some guys don't want emails.

I think something in our system got reset so if you want to receive emails go to

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

and make sure the box is checked under Privacy Settings that says Send me news and information.  If that is not checked I don't think you will be getting email notifications, weekly digest, etc.

post-7348-0-68631000-1453239702_thumb.pn

• Upvote 1