Your Forum Name

TEXASMAC

My signature pretty much tells all. I was a computer tech back in the days before computers had monitors. But the meaning is pretty much lost on most. However almost any popular forum/web site has a user with the name xyzzy. It wasn't available when I signed up for ThaiFriendly. But it's a user name that is impossible for most people to remember except old computer geeks.

• Upvote 4

When I joined the TLF forum back in January 2005 my username was daveduke007

dave = my name ,  duke = my local,  007 = because I'm a massive James Bond fan

However, a few Yanks on the forum at the time took offence to this and I got a little bit of abuse because they thought it was reference to a certain American named David Duke,  the thing was I had never even heard of him and had not a clue who he was until it was mentioned.

So when I joined the other forums I cut it to duke007 just in case others may have misunderstood it too   :hi:

post-136-0-94442400-1453254742_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

On the first forum I joined, TLF (The Ladyboy Forums, which is still active), my user name rxpharm came about as my profession is a  pharmacist. (rx is also an abbreviation for prescription), and I use it on the lb forums I am active on, TLF, Ladyboy Forum (old LB69) and here.