I've utilized the short-time rooms of five bars so far this trip and have to say that both Sensations and Baby-Boom really need to spend a few hours and baht to spruce up their rooms. I realize that both bars moved to new locations just a few months ago and likely have other priorities at the moment, but as a bar-fine paying customer I expect a little attention to be paid to decor, proper lighting, and mood. The rooms in both Sensations and Baby-Boom are sterile and bright--nothing on the white walls and bright fluorescent lights.  :nea:

Lita Bar has very nice rooms that are clean and decorated tastefully. The rooms at So What Bar are decent too. The girls at La Bamba use their own rooms for short-times and the ones I have been in so far are nice.  :good:

• Upvote 4

A very honest review to date Sylvester.

During your extended stay you ought to perhaps consider making it your task to sample and review as many of the remaining ladyboy bars as possible for their short-time facilities, perhaps giving marks out of 10 for each venue.

A tedious and selfless job perhaps, but one which could be well worth the sacrifice :flirt2:   

• Upvote 1

A very honest review to date Sylvester.

During your extended stay you ought to perhaps consider making it your task to sample and review as many of the remaining ladyboy bars as possible for their short-time facilities, perhaps giving marks out of 10 for each venue.

A tedious and selfless job perhaps, but one which could be well worth the sacrifice :flirt2:   

Now that's an excellent idea, Mr. Cox. I'll get right on it. Stay tuned.  :judge:

• Upvote 1

My $0.02 the worst one by far I have been in was Pom bar soi Chaiyapoon, absolute pit

Can't be any worse than those at 69 Bar.

Having no short time room might be a better choice than the Pom Bar room. :blink:  It makes the old Hi Boss rooms look upscale.

There is a certain sleaze factor that does add to the naughtiness of the whole affair, very hot. I liked the short time rooms at Chaos 9. Just the right amount of sleaze, without being totally off putting. Ambiance is key sometimes.

The ones at Baby Boom were pretty bad, and the air con was nearly useless. Not a great experience in the loom.

• Upvote 2

There is a certain sleaze factor that does add to the naughtiness of the whole affair, very hot. I liked the short time rooms at Chaos 9. Just the right amount of sleaze, without being totally off putting. Ambiance is key sometimes.

The ones at Baby Boom were pretty bad, and the air con was nearly useless. Not a great experience in the loom.

Was that new or old Baby boom?

I've utilized the short-time rooms of five bars so far this trip and have to say that both Sensations and Baby-Boom really need to spend a few hours and baht to spruce up their rooms. I realize that both bars moved to new locations just a few months ago and likely have other priorities at the moment, but as a bar-fine paying customer I expect a little attention to be paid to decor, proper lighting, and mood. The rooms in both Sensations and Baby-Boom are sterile and bright--nothing on the white walls and bright fluorescent lights.  :nea:

Lita Bar has very nice rooms that are clean and decorated tastefully. The rooms at So What Bar are decent too. The girls at La Bamba use their own rooms for short-times and the ones I have been in so far are nice.  :good:

Bright fluorescent lights !  in your haste to get down to business you didn't notice the dimmer switch then :)

Rooms are to be painted with mood colours but please take into account that Rome wasn't built in a day and finances are limited due to the huge expense of initial set up.. I don't think you could deny that they were clean and everything brand new though.

Also how many other short time rooms provide you with condoms, lube, shower gel, shampoo, toothbrush, mouthwash and deodorant. Forgot to mention that I see :)

• Upvote 1

Bright fluorescent lights !  in your haste to get down to business you didn't notice the dimmer switch then :)

I did look for a dimmer switch but couldn't find one. My bad.

Rooms are to be painted with mood colours but please take into account that Rome wasn't built in a day and finances are limited due to the huge expense of initial set up.. I don't think you could deny that they were clean and everything brand new though.

Excellent. I did qualify that you just moved to the new location and likely have other priorities at the moment. Running a business is difficult and costly for sure. The rooms were indeed clean and new. I have no doubts that your short-time rooms will be up to snuff as soon as is practicable, and look forward to utilizing them in the future.

Also how many other short time rooms provide you with condoms, lube, shower gel, shampoo, toothbrush, mouthwash and deodorant. Forgot to mention that I see :)

To be honest, most of the short-time rooms I've been in provide condoms, lube, shampoo and shower gel. I have not come across toothbrushes, mouthwash or deodorant, however. Nice touch there.

It is never easy to offer constructive criticism without ruffling feathers. You run one of the best, if not the best, LB establishments in Pattaya; my intention was simply to offer some helpful feedback because I want Sensations to be successful and enjoyable. I imagine as an owner it becomes tiresome to hear customers moaning and telling you how to run your business. But by the same token, it seems to me, many of your customers kiss your ass and suck up in order to be all chummy with your good self and be in the "in-crowd". I reckon sorting out the kiss-ass customers from the well-intended and honest customers, whose opinions/observations have some value, is a bit of a challenge.

• Upvote 3

Not sure of the name but there is short time hotel in Naklua up 1 of the sois off naklua road near dolphin roundabout if anybody knows the name i was drunk and horny on a taxi bike to pay attention I used them last time I was there 300 for 1 hour

Handy if u pick up freelancer

They are spotless clean have mood lighting and mirrors on the wall and ceiling and a nice big shower for some soapy fun

• Upvote 4