Does It Matter If She Dresses Like A Girl

Pdoggg

If your favorite ladyboy is wearing men's underwear is that a turnoff?  Perhaps a turnon?

Im sure a lot of BM's remember Ning from the old Corner Bar in Sunee Plaza....in the 5 days I spent with her she never wore girls panties once but wore mens white cotton briefs instead (note slight glimpse in the 1st pic) , didnt bother me in the slightest because she was so damm cute and always turned me on   :biggrin:

post-136-0-73594400-1452908603_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-91967100-1452908671_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-73497000-1452909272_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

555.. This is where I split from the rest of the pack, & just hope that others' don't find me contentious on a thread that's meant to be lightweight & fanciful.

LB's are blokes, we already know that, but to my mind, because of that fact I can only buy into the illusion when it's patently obvious that they are so desperate to come over to the female side that they'll physically, emotionally, visually, 100%, try absolutely anything or everything within their power to project a female aura... And that very much includes the undies!

I'm sorry, but with the short hair cuts, punchy attitudes, boy's underwear or any other external male traits... I just read bloke! Pure & simple...  And for me it's totally unappealing, unsettling even... It's just gay, I don't just know it, I feel it intensely too!

There's been loads of events in the past where it's happened & one perfect example is the gorgeous main star at our local cabaret... Years ago she worked at Cascade's & was a really popular & feminine ladyboy, but nowdays she's had years off the hormones, so the muscles have popped out & she even sports a close shaved hair do under her wig & has reverted to blokie undies... Anyway, I know both her incarnations & she is always great company as well as being a superb person... But for me, 'the before' was a heavenly & divine experience, & 'the after' was just gay sex... And it really felt like it, all the way down to the stubbly top lip!

Even if they're a bit ugly or brutish, if they're making that 100% effort to try to be femine (hopefully wearing something tight with a pair of frilly knickers underneath), I can still very much be inclined to go for it.

Where do you draw the line?... Fuck knows? It's incredible blurry & can move a bit from time to time too.

Do I care where that line's drawn?.. Fuck no, couldn't care less! It's an incredibly broad church that we find ourselves in & my views over time can & do vary a bit within a given norm.

All I can tell you is that I can still sometimes wake up screaming, recalling visions of pretty girls with beer breath, nobs' & gezzer pants, trying to interfere with me...

AGHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:shok:

• Upvote 5

No, I can't say I give a toss if it's Calvin Klein or Victoria's Secrets.  My decision to have sex with someone had usually been made at some earlier point based on the way they look and act.  I agree with Lung that I need to see an attempt at being feminine, but by the time I reach underwear I'm a runaway train.

I took Chocolate from Sensations once and she disappeared into the bathroom for a shower and came out 10 minutes later wearing lust a pair of my tartan boxer shorts.  That seriously gave me the horn.  What would a psychiatrist make of that?  Maybe I want to fuck myself!!

To quote the late, fucking great, David Bowie:  "I've always been a closet heterosexual."

No matter what I've done, I kinda feel the same.

• Upvote 4

To quote the late, fucking great, David Bowie:  "I've always been a closet heterosexual."

No matter what I've done, I kinda feel the same.

What an absolutely brilliant quote!.. And I'd have saved myself a lot of time trying to explain stuff, if I could have remembered it 5555

But I didn't & you did.. And yeah, we both come from somewhere about the same sort of place regarding this.. And that quote perfectly sums up a certain kind of ladyboy fancier... A connoisseur of beauty & strength who doesn't mind testing his boundaries... And yet, is also accepting & strong enough himself to embrace rather than reject.

But at the end of the day, I think that to blokes like us it's a love of all things feminine... Even if they have got big dicks... Which makes it pretty hetro in my book, even though I know that technically, I'm having gay sex!

Full credit to you for not letting the 'Y front thing' thing get to you... You're a far better man than I, who'd run a mile away

• Upvote 2

Its a very interesting topic & one that is some what blurred in my case . Before finding ladyboys i always seemed to hook up with western gg's who whilst attractive had that tomboy personality . Well wouldn't you know it , now i'm into ladyboys it seems i do the same . ( hope that makes sense ). Guess what i'm saying is i love a gurl who can dress up real pretty for dinner but can put on the jeans and boots & help build a fence .

Yes, it matters big time. Absolute deal breaker for me.

So she starts wearing men's underwear, what comes next? No makeup, facial & body hair, short back & sides, more men's clothing, changing her name from Som to Somchai.

I am not attracted to masculine & even though we all know the "girls" are really men with in drag, once that pretence is dropped then so to is the "lady" leaving you only with a boy. If that was what I desired "boys town" would be a more appropriate destination.

She stops being feminine in mind , action & appearance the I kick her hairy, smelly srse to the kerb pronto!

• Upvote 2

Its a very interesting topic & one that is some what blurred in my case . Before finding ladyboys i always seemed to hook up with western gg's who whilst attractive had that tomboy personality . Well wouldn't you know it , now i'm into ladyboys it seems i do the same . ( hope that makes sense ). Guess what i'm saying is i love a gurl who can dress up real pretty for dinner but can put on the jeans and boots & help build a fence .

Same, same, but different, Whateva... When I look back on my past, I was always attracted to physically strong girls, & I think that many ladyboy fanciers are the same. However, the tomboy personality was always a complete turn off.

A muscular, fit, elegant, feminine looking girl in a pretty frock is just about one of the most mouth watering spectacles that I can imagine... But a pretty girl, dressed like a bloke & climbing trees, just looks like some apprentice fukin' bull-dike, to me!

Yep, it's the feminine persona, with a square jaw & a pair of frilly knickers, does it every time.  

Yes, it matters big time. Absolute deal breaker for me.

So she starts wearing men's underwear, what comes next? No makeup, facial & body hair, short back & sides, more men's clothing, changing her name from Som to Somchai.

I am not attracted to masculine & even though we all know the "girls" are really men with in drag, once that pretence is dropped then so to is the "lady" leaving you only with a boy. If that was what I desired "boys town" would be a more appropriate destination.

She stops being feminine in mind , action & appearance the I kick her hairy, smelly srse to the kerb pronto!

Yep, my thoughts entirely, skyblue... At this point it's now, "His hairy, smelly arse", being promptly kicked to the kerb, otherwise you can safely say that you're into effeminate looking, young pooftas'.

Ok, in many peoples world, they don't see much of a difference (that's fair enough) & some are into both (god bless em'). But in my world, that's a huge chasm between the two.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you Luung. I could however have been more eloquent with my words.

I have zero problem with anyone who is gay (that old chestnut again...) & this is the last place for any sort of bigotry intended or otherwise. If a few thoughtless words have offended anyone then you have my apologies.

For mine if you want a LB that's what you go for alternately if you want a boy go for it. For a LB to downgrade her femininity is not an option for me. I need to sustain the overall illusion of womanhood hence no silicone, no play. .

In this crazy in between world of Transgenderism it is I guess one of liquorice all sorts. Whatever floats your boat. We all have our preferences.

Your coin, your life, your choice.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

don't matter to me. I grew up in the late 60s/early 70s when lots of girls dressed like the guys. T shirt and jeans, etc.  Last girl I took before I left arrived dressed like that with a faint moustache :)  Still, the fem side of her was there.  She used to work at Darkside.

It does matter alot for me.A mini skirt,a likra tight dress or just a simple working girl's morning dress,any feminine garment is fine.High heels add a lot to that.A girl's underwear is an absolute must.What turn of it would be when she takes off her dress only to surprise you with a boys' cotton undy!!A bra is also an important part of the femininity backage,even if she is flat-chested.

If I line a LB up to meet me at my loom I do ask them to turn up in a conservative DRESS but no panties on now that is hot for me.

I do tell them that the hotel has a cctv in the lift because one time the next day the front desk girl said " next time tell your guest not to undress in the lift ".  oops 

• Upvote 1

If I line a LB up to meet me at my loom I do ask them to turn up in a conservative DRESS but no panties on now that is hot for me.

I do tell them that the hotel has a cctv in the lift because one time the next day the front desk girl said " next time tell your guest not to undress in the lift ".  oops 

Hahahahaha, funny.  :biggrin: Happened to me once also. 

If she don't look like a girl then he is not a she. So for me it's important that they are at least trying to pass for female. It's fine to wear a jeans and t shirt as long as its feminine. Short hair is ok also if it's a neat girly cut. If I feel she is too masculine it's a no for me. Not interested.

I remember one ladyboy approaching me as I was walking in to a 7-11. She towered over me (6' plus 6" stilettos) and greeted me with a low, husky "Where you go darling?"

I ran like a hunted rabbit, lol!

I've been with a few ladyboys that didn't have "naturally" feminine features, but they had long hair, wore makeup, dressed as women and behaved lady like...

Yeah, I guess I like the illusion, 555.  

• Upvote 1