The Vagueness of a Short Time.

Stroker

Redrock, in another thread, recently mentioned he likes the vagueness of a short time and how it can become a long time when things are going well. So where do you view this blurred line when a ST drifts into LT, is it after 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours etc. Do you pay more after a certain time or do you wait for her to bring it up, that is if she does.

Hey Stoker,

Interesting question I think. Easy for me. S/T = max 2 hours, no less than three quarters of an hour. So whatever you can manage in that window then good for you. If she enjoys it & wishes to stay then she can prove it by staying at no extra charge. I will happily buy her breakfast in the morning & give her a worthwhile tip & taxi money if the fun continues. In my experience it the ladies are treated with respect, feel like they are heard & paid a little extra attention they are almost without exception happy with this arrangement.

• Upvote 2

If someone is going to sleep with me, it's a long-time.  If only sex and a bit of chit-chat, it's a short-time.  That leaves a lot of scope for the duration of the encounter.  The shortest short-time I've ever had was around 15 minutes.  The longest long-time, about 24hrs.

A good friend of mine once told me - I ain't paying for sex.  I'm paying them to fuck off the next day.    Sometimes, this is exactly what we are doing.  Reminding them that the fake romance is over and it's time to go home.

• Upvote 3

i am too busy at the moment so cannot leave for Thailand...being on abstinence from lbs...i called this mulato lb from brasil the other day. How much for a short time? 50 euros..( that is approximately 2000 bath ) for that price i just dressed and went to her place...little bit overweight in comparison to the ad but...i like some flesh...nice st...so the next day i called her again...another wonderful st. We started to talk in portuguese as i speak it and went several times to Brasil. As she is from Salvador...i told her that my favorite food is Moqueca and vatapà. ( typical food Bahiana )...we kept talking for 1 hour or so...

Surprisingly the next day she called me and told me she has cooked vatapà for me...went to her place and ate with her.

She asked me to stay overnight....i kindly replied that i had to go to work, that was true....but after thailand not in the mood for LT .....

what would you have done?

so the title "the vagueness of a short time" has already an implied reply.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...