Firsts

TEXASMAC

Was not sure where to post this but as 2015 ends so did a many of my firsts.

First forumn is gone ... Remember Stogie

Firsl LB bar I ever visited, "Stringfellows" is now gone

First LB Bar I ever took an LB from is now gone. Forget name but Duke will remember because he mentioned I looked like a Kid in a Candy Shop.

Am I now an Old Timer?

First LT is LB from bar I forget name and she was called " Cindy".

• Upvote 2

Strange what I remember best about ATS was that while recovering from a third hernia surgery I was bored sitting at home. Spent alot of time talking to someone who called herself Nangfa if I remember correctly. I spent hours just chatting with her on the computer while healing. He avatar was an Angel.

Funny thing about Cindy, she showed me her goverment issued ID and on the back of it she had a picture of her showing her AMAZING appendage. Also the BM who was supposed to be my guide disappeared after 5 hours. I met him two days later and he apologized and said he went on drinking binge.

First LB Bar I ever took an LB from is now gone. Forget name but Duke will remember because he mentioned I looked like a Kid in a Candy Shop.

Am I now an Old Timer?

I dont  remember her name Im afraid  TEX   :blink:

First LB Bar I ever took an LB from is now gone. Forget name but Duke will remember because he mentioned I looked like a Kid in a Candy Shop.

Am I now an Old Timer?

First LB forum  wasn't the ATS ..Just cant remember the name of it but ATS come about after that one shut ..Opps sorry Just got it,, it was your first.. :mad0261:

Your  first bar was it  Didi's or Jeny's..??

My first forum type thingy was the Questionable Girls of Thailand Yahoo Group.  Lefty, Rx, JaiDee, and Lance were in that Group.

Nowadays it's sooooo easy for a first timer to find out where the ladyboy bars are in Pattaya. Back then it wasn't so easy but thanks to Questionable Girls, about an hour after arrival I was in Pat Bar on Soi 6 and shortly thereafter in a short time room which was not above the bar but on Soi 6/1.

First LB forum  wasn't the ATS ..Just cant remember the name of it but ATS come about after that one shut ..Opps sorry Just got it,, it was your first.. :mad0261:

Your  first bar was it  Didi's or Jeny's..??

Was it the Tooned Up forum Billy? It closed mid 2005 and it was then I found ATS and LB69. Tooned Up was my first ladyboy themed forum.