Touch down Bkk 29th dec

donnnnnny

Hey  fellow lovers of the 3rd sex, touching down 29th dec  3 nights Dynasty grand  till jan 1,then Pattaya at april apartments till 8th. not sure if my thai number will still work, was last used in jul;y  so hoping its ok.

will post a number on arrival .any sluts are interested in a few nights out. cheers don. message me here too

post-140-0-16047800-1451241076_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Donnnny you old Homo

Ill try to get back to Bangkok for the 31st ....TT Chang is around also .

.mind you he did not even broadcast his Christmas message this year as promised...we were both on Immodium and Anti Biotics and i was laid out for two days solid..maybe the ice in the drinks... my God i never felt so bad , im still rough now

hope to see you anyway

TC

Donnnny you old Homo

Ill try to get back to Bangkok for the 31st ....TT Chang is around also .

.mind you he did not even broadcast his Christmas message this year as promised...we were both on Immodium and Anti Biotics and i was laid out for two days solid..maybe the ice in the drinks... my God i never felt so bad , im still rough now

hope to see you anyway

TC

Ya  tomcat ill post number on arrival let me know yours a ttchang movement be good to catch up again

Don

i dont have a Thaiphone at the mo , the SIM ran out even though i was paid up to date...anyway ..im travelling today and will be in Bangkok tonight.. I got your message and ill phone you later

I think its a round of the Nana Bars for me ....im not going anywhere else

cheers

See you later