Can the Bod Override the Iffy Face/Attitude?

Stroker

I take a pass if the attitude is bad. Nothing turns me off more than an entitlement/diva attitude. I took a pass with Nancy of LaBamba because her ego is as big as her tool. I'd rather spend my time and money with an average girl who is nice than with an egotistical diva, no matter how hot/endowed she is.

By the way, I did have a splendid time with Ms. View of LaBamba last trip, so this is by no means a criticism of LaBamba Bar--just Nancy.

• Upvote 1

If she has a bad attitude then there's no way she'd have my baht as I have too many options in town, different if I'm in the Uk maybe.

Now a less than hot face can easily be over looked when with a honey with personality or a smoking body on my radar.

Some thing to consider about the face is that I'm not looking at it while we're 69 ing

• Upvote 1

I agree with Jim.  The hottest girl in the room can turn into the ugliest in a heartbeat if the attitude stinks.

Many things depend on what you're looking for. If it's ST then I am more than happy with a hot body, particularly the legs. But if she's wearing flat shoes or jeans it doesn't matter how good she looks or how hot her legs are I am not interested in them wearing that attire.

A good body can over-rule a not-so-perfect face.  In fact, many of the girls I see guys drooling over do nothing for me even though I can see what the attraction is.

If wanting company is higher up the list than bedroom fun then it is all about the attitude.  Glossy often equates to high maintenance, a tart-type I avoid, much like high-profile girls.  Fawned-over girls have often turned high-maintenance or acquired awkward habits because of it.

Attitude over-rules appearance every time. Bonus if she's got good legs.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

No can do,

Bad attitude in the bar does not auger well for any bedroom gymnastics to follow. Life is to short to be wasted on pain in the arse drama queens with attitude when there are so many lovely ladies with just the right outlook. Cindy for example offers the best of both world's :happy0065:

Having been with both Nancy & View / Wiew? as well as a few other La Bamba ladies I agree with Sylvester. I have heard pretty much nothing but good things about Nancy on this forum so maybe its me but I get the feeling not only is her cock to big for her panties but she is getting a little big for her boots. I will take a pass next time. View on the other hand is not only more beautiful externally but also internally in my experience.

• Upvote 2

For me attitude is number 1, even for ST. I don't care how beautiful they are, if their attitude is poor, I pass.

Now a plain/unattractive girl with a hot body and good attitude?

Hell yes, I'm in!

Same same...If the attitude is bad she can kiss my hairy ass...For me Gurl with good attitude .any time..

• Upvote 1

No can do,

Bad attitude in the bar does not auger well for any bedroom gymnastics to follow. Life is to short to be wasted on pain in the arse drama queens with attitude when there are so many lovely ladies with just the right outlook.

Yep, when it starts out bad, in my experience, it never gets any better.

YMMV...