Miss Mimosa Queen 2015, Jomtien, Thailand

rxpharm

Miss Mimosa Queen 2015 was held on Dec. 10, 2015 at the Mimosa City of Love in Jomtien, Thailand. Mimosa was opened as an attraction in 2013 - apparently by a Thai ladyboy who was married to a wealthy European husband. He died and she inherited his fortune. In order to honor his memory she opened the Mimosa Ciy of Love. (so the story goes).

It has a cabaret show (which I haven't seen yet - I'll get there some day!). They have held a Miss Mimosa contest since 2014 I believe.

This year's contest was broadcast on MCOT, and having viewed the Youtube video below, I would have to say that it is close to rivaling Miss Tiffany Universe in terms of beautiful ladyboy contestants (at least for this year).

Without further ado, here is the video for your reviewing pleasure:

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Here's a stunning LB former Mimosa employee. I first saw her in 2004 when she was dancing in the old LB showcase near Drinking Street, opposite Tiffany's. Now she's working in Asean Arts Show, not far from Mimosa. Name is Nong. Anyone met her?

5a65cfe767200c383b2ce11aded9e503-big.jpg

41ae7f7bdffa50099839929c017857f4-big.jpg

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Dixbill said:

Here's a stunning LB former Mimosa employee. I first saw her in 2004 when she was dancing in the old LB showcase near Drinking Street, opposite Tiffany's. Now she's working in Asean Arts Show, not far from Mimosa. Name is Nong. Anyone met her?

5a65cfe767200c383b2ce11aded9e503-big.jpg

41ae7f7bdffa50099839929c017857f4-big.jpg

Well, as you'd know, her name used to be Eva 5555

I've known her for years & years & she used to be one of my favorites, in fact I still make a point of seeing her whenever I'm in Patts... and I've even been to her home up in Chiang Rai before now

You'd be hard pushed to find a more pleasant ladyboy with excellent English skills, to spend your time with in Patts!!

She's one of the lovely ones

1422220112039.jpg

• Upvote 1

You're right. She really is most pleasant company. I know she usually goes by the name Eva, but among friends she prefers Nong. That's what she's told me anyway. But I don't use either Eva or Nong. I simply call her Teeruk. Everyone wants to be called darling.

I didn't know she's from Chiang Rai. Nice to see someone not coming from Issan.

• 3 months later...