Merry Christmas

Pdoggg

Here's Silent Night Pina Style.

And here's Silent Night Miley Style.

Have you ever heard a sexier version of Silent Night?

Looking at her bare upper thigh while she's enunciating the word Virgin does it for me.  

And Paul Schaffer's piano compliments Miley's husky voice perfectly.

• Upvote 2

missing the good old USA at this time of year. 

Perhaps a little bit homesick Sammy.     :(

So far in this thread there's been some sexy girls.  Who wouldn't want to do Miley?  Or perhaps get done by the girl posted by Khun Duke?   Here's Lindsay Lohan and the Mean Girls doing Jingle Bell Rock.  Like the thigh slap?

Baby It's Cold Outside is one of my favorite winter tunes and there are numerous versions.  But if I had to pick one give me the Buble-Menzel rendition.

Some say that the song is about date rape

Especially for a tune so closely associated with the holidays, “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” is icky at best, at worst reprehensible: It describes what may be a date rape. Let’s examine the situation: A woman has stopped by to visit a man, and he connives to keep her from leaving. “My answer is no,” she states, but he pours on the charm: “It’s up to your knees out there.” His seductions become increasingly smarmy (“What’s the sense of hurting my pride?”) and eventually sinister. At one point she exclaims, “Say, what’s in this drink?” Is he being generous with the alcohol, or has he slipped her something stronger? At this point, the Wolf and Mouse designations are redundant. It’s all too clear that he’s a predator and she’s prey.

Think I’m overstating it? I’m not the only one who has pointed this out. And I know the counter-arguments, chief among them: The Mouse sounds like she wants to be convinced to stay. She doesn’t want to leave this man and go out in the cold. She is complicit in her own seduction. That’s not an entirely unpersuasive read, although it doesn’t discount the Wolf’s icky insistence: the way he keeps interrupting her, the way he cajoles and ignores her protestations. He’s a cad, and she’s making a huge mistake. The neighbors will gossip and scandalize her. Her family — each of whom she mentions will be worrying about her in this storm — will be devastated and disappointed. Why would anyone want to listen to a woman make a mess of her life, especially at the holidays? Ultimately there’s something sinister about the song’s playful ambiguity, as we’ll never truly know if she wants to stay or if it’s just the roofie talking.

Given the adult nature of the song it's curious that a video was made using kids.  The lyrics were cleaned up and redone by Buble and Menzel for the video. I think it's quite entertaining and very well done.

Boston Pops live rendition of Sleigh Ride

Here's a very different version of Sleigh Ride, a duet with Bill Murray and Miley Cyrus with Paul Schaefer on piano and George Clooney making martinis.  Murray is not much of a singer,  but Miley is outstanding.  Imagine if this girl had a cock!  Bill gets to grind his cock up against her ass, lucky guy.

Miley Christmas!      :santa2: