Are you a Marine Disco man?

Stroker

Marine Disco man.  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you visit Marine Disco?

• Almost nightly when in Pattaya....hell I'm the oldest swinger in town.:)
    • Once or twice a week when it suits or dragged along by friends.
    • Once in a blue moon...man it's loud there.
    • Went once and never again.
    • Never been..
    • Other

Never been. Just trolled it from across the street many times to see if there was anyone there that tickled my fancy. None ever did. I always found the trade parading out in front to be somewhat aggressive and on occasion a wee bit scary. However I did enjoy my seat from across the street since often times little Emma/Amy would sit there alone sipping Coke Cola and holding court. I enjoyed that much more. She's such a doll and was solely responsible for my one way ticket slip over to the dark side. She picked me cleaner than a family's Christmas turkey. God love her.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I went there once with Cartoon (did someone mention Cartoon  :winking0023: ) but it was dead so we went to the go-go next door (forget the name) and had a good time even though she was squeezing pieces of lime in my eyes  :rolleye0012:

The second time I went there was in the hope of meeting  Bow but alas it didnt happen  :( , it was packed on this occasion and too loud for my liking... never returned since or had a desire too 

post-136-0-00317300-1449795120_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-28125400-1449795198_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah I love it, infact back in the late 80's it was where it all began, my first ladyboy moment.

Although I ticked almost nightly, in truth I'm probably in attendance around four nights a week; certainly more than once or twice anyway.

Usually my night march begins around 11pm in the Buakaow area while hitting Walking St about 1am when the Mums, Dads & Grandads have gone to bed.

No point in hitting Marine until around 2.30am, its a jungle in there and despite the LB surcharge (100 Baht), sometimes as many ladyboy's as genetic girls.

As you'd expect, over the many years I've both witnessed and been party to some crazy and scary moments in this place, although sometimes that's what life is all about....having a bit of a rush living on the edge while on vacation.

• Upvote 2

Had a great evening in BKK last Sunday, pic shows the result

Not related to the Marine Disco in Pattaya, but glad to hear you enjoyed yourself!

My first and only visit to Marine Disco was my first visit to Pattaya in 1993. Back then it was still called Marine Bar and it was a heaving mass of ggs, with a few lbs sprinkled throughout. They also had a Muay Thai boxing ring inside. It was a surreal experience, I guess somewhat like walking onto a movie set, except it was real. Since I was a newbie, I didn't take anyone, but was amazed at the sights.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

When someone votes in the poll it bumps it up in View New Content,

However it does not bump it in Spy.

Reminds me of the early days at LBP. They had dozens of polls that always got bumped to the top when someone voted. Sometimes you had to go past two or three pages of threads with polls to find any new content. They finally turned that feature off.

Went twice on my first trip in 2010(not a veteran like a lot of you guys I guess lol)and it really wasn't my thing but a lot of my good friends like it and they seem to have a lot of fun(they are younger than me though)and like to stumble out and put on their sunglasses as it's the morning!(wtf?)goddamnitt I wish I was young! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1