A not-so-brief history of Ladyboy Forums

JaiDee

Wow, you still have access to the mustard forum! I think I joined shortly before the switch to the new format. To go along with your post, I think I found the oldest post on the current TLF forum here: http://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboard/showthread.php?1538-All-members-please-read

wow, that's another blast from the past  RX!  That looks like the exact day we switched over from the old forum to the new one, which was then in place for about 8 years.  At first there was a lot of indecision as to whether we'd stick with it or not, but once we found out how much better it was it was a no-brainer.

Oddly enough I didn't even know those 2 links existed.....I found 'em online when I did a google search for Rita on the pool table!  Didn't find that, but found those 2 pages, some really funny stuff there.....

Thanks again JaiDee for the link, really enjoying it.  Just read this article by Mr Beef, whom I had a few good nights out with in Pattaya when he posted as Bit Beefy.  Again whatever became of these guys...

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/mrbeef.htm

Heh, yeah Corey was a real champ, that's for sure!   Lord knows where he is these days, but he was a one-of-a-kind Londoner who found his way into our little club.  And one of the very few black guys.   Met him a few times in Nana and he was a great guy.

Surprisingly enough, a lot of those names on those pages as well as the one RX posted.......we are still posting!   Jaisus, we need to get a life  :biggrin:

Heh, yeah Corey was a real champ, that's for sure!   Lord knows where he is these days, but he was a one-of-a-kind Londoner who found his way into our little club.  And one of the very few black guys.   Met him a few times in Nana and he was a great guy.

Surprisingly enough, a lot of those names on those pages as well as the one RX posted.......we are still posting!   Jaisus, we need to get a life  :biggrin:

He was a great guy to hang out with.  I remember returning to Pook Soi 6 the day after he had taken one of the staff.  He bought her a drink and in her best, not knowing any better, politically incorrect English said.  "You are the first n&$$"r to ever fuck me" to which Beefy just cracked up laughing and said "You gotta love their way with words."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

For those old time members of TLF who would like to read the old posts, and the new ones, send me a pm. The new forum software requires a password reset that I can send to your e-mail that you registered with. If that account is no longer active, I can edit your registered e-mail to send you the reset link to the e-mail address you prefer.

It's strange how we view periods of time depending on the event.   On the 9/11 thread it does not seem like 13 years ago since it happened, to most of us it's probably as fresh in our minds as that day in September.  Yet reading these links with posts from 2003, to me, is a bit like viewing ancient history and seems so long ago, probably because so many things have changed and people have come and gone in the scene in the intervening years.

I think that is a reasonable explanation. If one goes back and takes a look at the photos of lbs posted from 2003-2005, there are very few still in the p4p scene for various reasons.

For some of those who complain about the prices lbs charge, this should be an eye opener that lbs time to earn is quite limited. That is not to say they should be able to charge whatever they want, but negotiation to a reasonable price, so both parties are happy is a better strategy.

• Like 2

Bit Beefy

I last see Beefy around 5 years ago in LOS , we used to go down the Way Out Club in London with Squirly and a few other guys on Saturdays and they used to hit the the Fetish club in Limehouse afterwards with the infamous dark room... the last time we was supposed to meet him and Bricktop , his Buddy,they didnt show up

he got a job as a Gymnastics teacher from memory and was happy with that . And i think he met a  nice GG as wel

Billy69 may know what hes up to as i think they used to go the same fetish club,

That is not to say they should be able to charge whatever they want, but negotiation to a reasonable price, so both parties are happy is a better strategy.

Capitalism.

Should be easy to make a deal as there is wide spread between what some guys are willing to spend, say 2500 baht, and what a ladyboy would accept if you don't smell. and she doesn't think she'll get another customer that night say 200-500 baht, though most guys would be too embarased to offer 200 baht.

• 5 years later...
On 9/13/2014 at 5:19 AM, rxpharm said:

I think that is a reasonable explanation. If one goes back and takes a look at the photos of lbs posted from 2003-2005, there are very few still in the p4p scene for various reasons.

For some of those who complain about the prices lbs charge, this should be an eye opener that lbs time to earn is quite limited. That is not to say they should be able to charge whatever they want, but negotiation to a reasonable price, so both parties are happy is a better strategy.

LBs (and P4P in general) are like NFL football players.

They have a good 5 years, some get in a decade. Very few go 15 years without warming the bench.

This is a classic thread and good for a re-read.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I agree BB. First time back in many a year. I confess I thought the site was dying due to lack of new content and persevered with LBPatts instead. My mistake and my lossbut reading this thread takes me back.

I stayed in touch with Uncle Ken through FB until recently but he seems to have vanished there too. I did venture back here recently to see if he was still around but apparently not.

The reason I joined here along with him was because he had a run in with some people on LBPatts and in solidarity I joined up here. There was and are some real stirrers on that site and I think I've gone close to being banned for some tart rejoinders. It took a little while to work out why my responses or debate arguments were being culled mostly due to the Trump cultists and right wing people. LCD types in my opinion. Let's see if I get trolled here.

:party0011:

Join the far queue, chasps!

Edited by bubba
Minor addition
  • Like 5