A not-so-brief history of Ladyboy Forums

JaiDee

Funny I ran across this thread tonight because earlier today I was on flickr, a site I rarely go, & out of curiousity clicked on " recent activity by your contacts", don't even remember who they are honestly, & several pictures of stogie & his gf (Niviea?) on their trip to England several years ago popped up! 

He had intended to have an expats forum for his gf's hometown, I know it got started before he left, don't know if it survived.

• 3 weeks later...

LB-69 is still alive albeit barely kicking.  B)

Great thread this, I remember the furore around TLF and Stogie's decision to alienate his FM's was considered madness at the time, I'd just started posting on LB-69 so it was a no brainer to throw my lot in there and I've been there ever since.

The demise of 69 was due to a few situations which got out of hand, long standing members were rightfully miffed by a few characters and changes to the site meant the loss of the Forum button which IMHO was the chain round our collective necks as it now meant casually browsers to the site could not directly access the forum and hence no new blood, despite calls for changes this decision was upheld, feckin' great decision that, eh?

This all happened when a lot of the guys were jaded with the scene/forum, some moved on elsewhere and the rest is historical rhetoric.  :indifferent0018:

• Upvote 2

Well Pete, it seems their loss is this forum's gain. Same as when TLF closed down, everyone pretty much just moved over here.

So now there are really just 2 good places on the 'net to get LB news and chat about them, etc......here and the Pattaya LB forums. IMO this one is better because even though there are less people, the ones who DO post here are generally veterans of the scene and have been around a long while. I am sure the Pattaya forum is also good in its own way, but there are a lot more rookies and second-timers there and at least for myself, way too many posters.

• 1 year later...

Well as LBQ and TLF are the never ending storey, here is an interesting update to the long running history. TheLadyBoyForums.com and LadyBoyQuest.com were recently bought by Rockheart Media the owners of tgirlforums.com.

All the historical data was successfully imported into the latest vBulletin Forum software ... you got a check it out it's amazing! Just when you thought it was going to be lost forever it's saved and will now live on forever.

http://theladyboyforums.com

Bam

Good on you Bam. Thanks for saving it. Such history... when you tell the youngsters of today they wouldn't believe you :biggrin:

Thanks!

Well when Marko just vanished without a trace, the hosting bill went unpaid for months, and at that time I moved it to my own server to protect it from deletion. I'd also like to point out that Rxparm was very helpful keeping it going the past few years. Now that the forum was bought by Crag from TGirlsFourms it's in good hands and he’s already done an amazing job of renovating it, bring it back to life with an up to date standard.

I'm just happy it's a happy ending and a happy start to a new life!

Respectfully my friend, I think you may have your time line off a little. I found your site in spring of 2002 and of course the old site gadgets yellow forum. I am pretty sure I found QGirls in the months after that, and I think I was there slightly before you on QGirls, or at least your user name I knew you by, Tyurtsa or something like that. I can remember when you joined and you telling us how you came up with your user name. Pigdogg was there under the old Farangguy name, Paulo Daido who became a good friend later to both Pig and me, your old turncoat former friends Eddie/Teddy and Rod, a really smart guy in the scene who went by Lionracing, the Aussie cop stevendaniels...remember how he used to write his posts in one huge paragraph and didn't use the space bar between sentences? hehehe. He was passionate in his love and support of lbs though. Maybe he did it that way because of how he typed up police reports, who knows. Then of course LC himself posted a fair amount, and also my mercurial mysterious old friend Mr Lonely. That's how I recall it myself, of course I could be the one who is off on the time lines.

Yeah I remember 'Questionable Girls of Thailand.' That was the first LB board I ever participated in. There was a meet up at the then 'Big Dogs, first bar on the left as you enter Nana Plaza, around 2003. Lavender Chaps, Lion Racing and a few other guys were there. We chatted a bit, then did a bar crawl at NEP.

Damn I never planned on staying here this long, 555!

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

I remember the goin to pay debacle. I was set to hit Bangkok just as it was happening so suddenly I had NO info. NOT HAPPY.  Then to I could not even see POSTS THAT I MADE.  These guys seem to forget all they do is host a spot. WE MAKE the site. Pattaya Ladyboys? gads, amateur newbie clueless lowclass erm...I don't consider it useful except for total newbs. Fact is it's GOOD for the first timers, but THIS site is MORE than just "who has the biggest dick" "what's an avg shortime price" stuff.

This is a great thread and MANY thanks to JaiDee for starting it. If he's still reading I'd love to know if he was behind AsianShemalesXXX. To this day some of my fav pic/girls are from there and I wonder what happened with girls like this one...

hmmm, I TRIED to post a pic but got "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

WTF!

I'm sorry but posting a pic should NOT be such a chore. Code? who the fuck knows that if they can't post a simple jpeg?

post-1540-0-74865900-1354561625_thumb.jp
OBVIOUSLY I figured it out in the past as Rabbit's fine ass is there for you to see.
but I can find NO place in My attachments to ADD a flippin pic. TOO MUCH hassle.

To post a pic:

1) Hit More Reply Options which is next to the Post button

2) Then attach files

Note: we have a Basic and Advanced uploader.  With the advanced you can load multiple pics in one shot.

Sometimes, one of the two loaders doesn't work well with your browser/laptop.

If not, try the other loader.

If still doesn't work then please try a different browser.

To this day some of my fav pic/girls are from there and I wonder what happened with girls like this one...

thats Nune in Orange and one of the first Superstars .. i took her out the day she started at KC3 and she was fantastic.. a real keeper. That must have been circa 2003 or earlier

later

She had the chop and the operation went badly if i recall and a bit of a botch job.  Left the scene ages ago . RX  may know a bit more as  he was an admirer as well around that time

MANY thanks to JaiDee for starting it. If he's still reading I'd love to know if he was behind AsianShemalesXXX. To this day some of my fav pic/girls are from there and I wonder what happened with girls like this one...

Nope, never had anything to do with AsianShemalesXXX but the owner Yinyang and myself were friendly.  Nice guy who was based out of Hong Kong.   His site was one of the ''original three'' along with AsianTS and Ladyboy-Ladyboy, all started between 1998 {LB-LB} and 2001. Still shaking my head to this day that no real competition came along to threaten those 3 sites until 2005 or so.

Captain Fantastic and a few other minor players, but until LB-69 entered the fray [and their sister site, Extreme Ladyboys] no one else really made a strong effort in a wide-open field.

thats Nune in Orange and one of the first Superstars .. i took her out the day she started at KC3 and she was fantastic.. a real keeper. That must have been circa 2003 or earlier

later

She had the chop and the operation went badly if i recall and a bit of a botch job. 

Not surprising on 2 counts; one in the sense that many of the LB's with small, useless appendages like that oftentimes get them cut off.  Lee from Cascades comes to mind immediately, her little thing was smaller than my thumb and she got the Op not long after we met. And 2, not surprised that her operation was botched;  this seems to be quite common in Thailand, where less than 3000 dollars will get you an operation.  Should they really be surprised when the results are no good, when it costs less than a full-body MRI or a few teeth extractions in the west?

For you guys who like forum history, check THIS out;  some posts from the old mustard-colored forum from 2003!

Lefty is up there,  Blue Ballz now known as Archie Bunker, myself [then known as Jon], Snick, May from Bangkok, Mai Kee from Vienna, etc.....a true blast from the past!

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/forumdigestapril.htm

Haha, here's another one...... that FUCKING ASSHOLE  Hot Rod is the clown from Nevada who tried to rob me for 10 million baht!  Loser.

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/forumdigestmay.htm

For you guys who like forum history, check THIS out;  some posts from the old mustard-colored forum from 2003!

Lefty is up there,  Blue Ballz now known as Archie Bunker, myself [then known as Jon], Snick, May from Bangkok, Mai Kee from Vienna, etc.....a true blast from the past!

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/forumdigestapril.htm

Haha, here's another one...... that FUCKING ASSHOLE  Hot Rod is the clown from Nevada who tried to rob me for 10 million baht!  Loser.

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/forumdigestmay.htm

Some... where are they now posters in among those names, great stuff.

Great stuff indeed.......

I joined the ATS forum when I first discovered ladyboys in 03 as I recall but it wasn't yellow then...I had never belonged to any forum on any subject anywhere before so I was scared shitless to post anything...And then like some others I began to feel the gay guilt creeping in so I deleted the site from my favorites list and never returned...

A couple years later as I recall I realized that I was a faggot so I rejoined but had to use a different name cause I couldn't remember the original name and password...And much to everyone's chagrin Kahuna was born...But by then I knew my calling and bought a ticket and woke up one fine morning  in Bangkok...I suppose I have all those guys who posted to either thank or blame for that...

I also posted a little bit and sounded like an asshole...And after all these years and all the trips and all the great guys I have met and all beautiful ladies I have kissed, I still am an asshole...

And so it goes..........................

Edit:   I occasionally exchange emails with a gentle sole who posts as Bartman and who claims to be one of the first members of the original ATS forum...And he tells me that he is still in contact with JaiDee on occasion as well...A great guy.............Both great guys...........Thanks for the memories JaiDee..............

I occasionally exchange emails with a gentle sole who posts as Bartman and who claims to be one of the first members of the original ATS forum...And he tells me that he is still in contact with JaiDee on occasion as well...A great guy.............Both great guys...........

Thanks Kahuna, and likewise..... I do stay in touch with Bartman and we even chatted on the phone just a few weeks ago, he lives down in Texas and is one of the coolest guys I have met in this lifestyle, super-funny and self-deprecating also..  He was indeed one of the early guys, but I think Road Runner and Lotusman were even earlier than him, they along with myself and Archie Bunker were really the first 4 to try and get that place going.

You can see in those early posts, even 2 years later I was still desprate to create some new topics haha......talking about Ladyboys apartments and basically anything to get some people to post and keep the chats going!  Thanks for finally taking the plunge, I know it's not easy.

post-107-0-28375800-1410566171_thumb.jpg