Happy Thanksgiving

Pdoggg

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Turkey is the traditional Thanksgiving dinner all across the USA from sea to shining sea.  My favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner is stuffing and gravy.

The side dishes vary quite a bit by region.  For instance,  mararoni and chesse was never on my family's table. 

post-7348-0-41385000-1448386041_thumb.pn

from 538.com

What about dessert? Every region enjoys pumpkin pie. But beyond that, there are three Americas: The America that disproportionately has apple pie (New England and the Middle Atlantic), the America that has pecan pie and sweet potato pie (the assorted South), and the America that consumes cherry pie (the Midwest and West).

Still, after dessert, the nation unites around that most American of traditions: buying shit. With little variation among regions, a solid 23 percent of respondents said they would shop Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving Day, a great way to leave the family behind a little early.

If you are shopping on Amazon for Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales we would sure appreciate it if you use our links on Asia Hotel and Travel!   :hi: 

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php/topic/410-black-friday-cyber-monday-2015/

In new York, a tradition for some families is to go to the Macy's Parade.  But I'm not a morning person.  Wednesday night lots of people check out the Macy Baloons on W77th Street.

Here in Thailand, I have friends from all over the world so Thanksgiving sort of falls by the wayside. So I'm adapting to new traditions.  Tonight my teerak cut off some hair and fingernails to put in  our krathong for tomorrow. But I am conscious of Thanksgiving and am quite grateful for my good health, knock on wood.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Loy Krathong!

• Upvote 1