recommendations for march

tonygoole1

Welcome to the forum Tony!      :drinks:

I'm not a Bangkok guy so to gt things started Nuch Salon is on Sukhumvit  between Soi 5 and Soi 7 (I think).  

Or this is a little alleyway between Soi 11 and Soi 13 near Villa Market. You might see some ladyboys outside these shops.

If you can sneak out at night, Terminal 21 is close to Cockatoo GoGo on Soi Cowboy.

If you can bring ladyboys to your room, then you can make arrangements on Thai Friendly,Planet Romeo, or here on Ladyboy Review. 

if there is no terrorist around, soi cowboy is the safest place in the world....( apart drunk farangs )

lots of ladyboys around terminal 21 ( even inside ) on daytime ...pick some numbers walking around...short time rooms are everywhere in those little sois on Sukumvit...they know....once you make contact with 3 or 4 pick the one you like the most...and enjoy!

for just a quickie thaifriendly would be helpfull...i think

• Upvote 1

Hi and thanks pdoggg.

Unfortunately it will only be daytime and can't bring back to room as will be with the wife. Is there no quick time bars open during the day?

Is it safe on your on down soi cowboy? My wife is that and she says it is dangerous for single farang down there

Of course she will say that to you! There are no quick time bars during the day - there are times Chaos 9 (in the Rajah Hotel Complex) and Check In Bar have some staff come in around 4-5 pm, but it isn't always the case.

• Upvote 1

walking simply say hello with a smile...if they reply and start a conversation..it means that 50 % is done.....( they will make you understand if they are looking for sx/money )

just to have a general idea i would start with tf....( no phone boxes numbers in Bkk...prostitution is illegal...mhhhh )

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I would love to share a hint for going to massage shops. Any red light zone in BKK, the massage shops provide special offers. You can easily notice by how they approach you, they will wink at you calling you with sweet tone, that's it 100% that they are looking for money. when you get inside they will offer oil massage which is really reasonable price. This is your decision making that you want it or not, if it's so just go on. Awhile of massaging, they will come up to get you into the track, but most importantly, when they try to negotiate the price dont let them overcome you, you just act like you have gone through this situation for certain time. It may not appropriate to mention on it, but it's would save you cash for sure just tell you previous session didnt cost this much hehe. Give it a try and let's see :)

• Upvote 1